Afternoon folks,

My name is Shiva, friends call me Shiv. I live in a city 30 miles North of Baltimore, MD called Bel Air. Been here for a few years, moved around throughout MD and DC. I'm a father to 4 kids and a husband. By profession I am a clinical engineer. I recently left my job in the O/R to work as an Adjuster for an insurance company. Big change in scope of work, needed the flexibility in schedule with the two younger kids.

I've browsed around the forums for a little over a month now. Glad I stumbled upon this forum, I have learned quite a bit in the short time and see the fellowship in the posts.

At the beginning of this year I decided I was going to do something for myself. Most Father's here can attest, it becomes about the wife and the kids first. In my new field I searched for different classes and styles of vehicles to purchase. Wasn't until April when I rented a '16 328i that I realized I wanted a BMW. The overall experience was unparalleled, I found myself realizing there are vehicles made for more than "point a to point b", a foreign concept to my utilitarian view on motor vehicles.

In my field i asked around for opinions, was directed to the e39 530i. One look at sterling greu and I was mesmerized. After some time researching I went back to the 3 series and stumbled upon the ZHP. It was a "head over heels" moment for me.

I'm currently in the market for a 03-06 MT ZHP, preferably in grey with low miles. Don't have any experience with owning a BMW nor have driven one. I'm here to learn as much as I can about ownership, repairs, mods and becoming active in the community. I think the hobby will be a healthy outlet and experience. A good change to dealing with life and a balance with family and work.

Thank you all for your time. I look forward to learning from you all and growing within the community.

-Shiv

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk