Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 06 ZHP For Sale

06 ZHP For Sale

2003 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2004 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2005 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2006 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    Sadly, the time has come to sell my ZHP. Car is in great shape, and if it could tow our 6,000lb boat I would be keeping it, but alas it's time for an F150, it's still a twin turbo v6 right?

Anyway here are the details on the car:

06 ZHP Black Coupe
    100,500 Miles
    Six Speed
    Cold Weather Pack
    Black interior / Exterior

Car just had the entire cooling system refresh completed. I have service records back to when I purchased it 5 years ago at 55k miles. Car is in amazing shape for it's age, like I said just time for a truck.

Car is in Louisville KY. $7,000 seems fair but am open to offers. Would love for it to go to a good home instead of CarMax.

sent you a pm

Replied.

Pics? A friend might be interested.

Sure, attached one of the outside, is there anything specific they want a pic of? It's Silver Hexagonal trim on the inside, wheels are all curb rash free. One small Door ding on the passenger side that Im sure could be poped out just haven't done it. Name:  BMW1.jpg
Views: 1232
Size:  479.0 KB

GLWS! Should sell quickly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff1024 View Post
    Sure, attached one of the outside, is there anything specific they want a pic of? It's Silver Hexagonal trim on the inside, wheels are all curb rash free. One small Door ding on the passenger side that Im sure could be poped out just haven't done it. Name:  BMW1.jpg
Views: 1232
Size:  479.0 KB
    Thanks! I'll shoot you a PM

GLWS! Looks very nice. Your price is about 3k too low...imo
    --Wes--

04 330i ZHP Oxford Green/Natural Brown
    04 330Ci ZHP Silvergrey/Alcantara (RIP)

Wish you would have posted that before I posted the price....Just based it on a few other for sale threads on here. Car is in awesome shape, like I said would love it to go to a BMW person instead of a local buy here pay here lot. People see a 12 year old BMW and miss that its a ZHP pack car.

Just edit your initial post.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast