Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 06 ZHP For Sale

2003 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2004 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2005 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2006 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    Quote Originally Posted by dkmcclelland View Post
    Just edit your initial post.
    Edit it to change the asking price? Naw, that seems dirty. Ill honor the 7k someone gets a deal and hopefully enjoys the BMW and much as I did.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff1024 View Post
    Edit it to change the asking price? Naw, that seems dirty. Ill honor the 7k someone gets a deal and hopefully enjoys the BMW and much as I did.
    This guy here! *applause*

That's awesome!

Hopefully no one buys it from you to flip it...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

Respect for you!! I do hope that I found this car before purchased my car though. Black on Black coupe, 06, low miles, cooling system refreshed, and on top of that all, 6 speed manual!!

My buddy has dropped out, but hopefully this will go to a fellow enthusiast!

The seller was very responsive and helpful via PM for any potential buyers.

It's a steal. Hope someone in the community grabs it.

Serious quality in dealing.
    2006 6MT Coupe, Alpine White • Premium, Cold Weather and Xenon packages
    MFactory 3.38 LSD • 27mm M3 bar • ECS strut brace • Koni FSD's

Other tweaks: see my profile

OK so I am trying to do this in the least shady way possible, but after seeing the demand, and listing out the items that have been done to my car in the last couple years, I think I under estimated it's value. In the last year alone I have done a cooling system refresh, valve cover gaskets, coils and plugs, and a ps pump. The car is just over 100k and in great shape.

I have a couple people interested but don't have any firm offers at this time so I don't feel horrible doing this. I am going to change the price to $8,500. People have said I was 3k under at 7k, so I will split that and go up just a bit. Still think its a fair price for the car.

I am getting back to everyone that sent me a private message /w pics. Hope you guys all understand. She is my baby I hate to see her go.

Still a good price. No reason to feel bad about that.

$8,500 is still a very fair price.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast