Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: 06 ZHP For Sale

2003 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2004 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2005 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2006 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    I usually find with any car, if you can swing it, it's best to keep it. You neither get back what you put in nor get what you'll get out of it. That's how I wound up with six vehicles--until I gave one to my daughter as a "beater".

Quote Originally Posted by Reasoned1 View Post
    I usually find with any car, if you can swing it, it's best to keep it. You neither get back what you put in nor get what you'll get out of it. That's how I wound up with six vehicles--until I gave one to my daughter as a "beater".
    I guarantee if you sell the remaining 4 cars and just drive the ZHP, you'll be better of financially.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    peter

2004 330i ZHP
    2005 330iT ZHP
    2010 328iT M Sport

+1, Reasoned1. Case in hand, my 2005 Mini Cooper. I spent $6,000 in 4 years to bring it up to my standards. It took one month to sell in CL. My asking price went from 4900 to 4300 to 3900. It sold for 3400. Very little interest from beginning to end, only one person checked it out and he bought it.

I joined the local Mini Cooper car club and was surprised to see most of the cars in there are from the 2nd or 3rd generation (mine is the 1st gen). Perhaps people look only for newer 2010+ cars ? Oh, and mine was almost at 150,000 miles so I'm sure that was a factor on the lack of interest. Even with my detailed list of service and repairs buyers just moved on.
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

Quote Originally Posted by slater View Post
    I guarantee if you sell the remaining 4 cars and just drive the ZHP, you'll be better of financially.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Undoubtedly--maintaining them all is a pain in the... wallet. But I want them ALL!

Wow, never saw this FS ad.

Jeff hit me up when he saw a wtb ad I had created a year or so ago. We came to an agreement, after some email and phone conversations, for purchase of this ZHP but after driving some crap slushbox replacement daily's, couldn't part with the driver oriented ZHP. I even upped my offer to show him I was serious about purchasing. He humbly declined.

Fast forward to April this year and out of the blue Jeff emailed me again and asked if I was still interested in buying his car. I promptly replied and we came to an agreement for purchase, and this time for real. The deal took about a month, due to my traveling for work and not being able to make it to Kentucky.

We purchased tickets to fly into SDF and drive it back, May 18th. Weather moved in and AA canceled the flight, and we were rebooked on May 25th. We arrived in Kentucky, exchanged an envelope for a set of keys and title and got on the road to Nashville where we spent Saturday afternoon at Opry Mills Mall, and evening on Broadway Street and ended up staying out way later than anticipated but we got a few hours of sleep and departed for central Texas early Sunday morning. Ten and a half hours and nearly 800 miles later, we were pulling the ZHP into the garage at home.

The car did fantastic, and averaged just under 29 MPG. I could have gotten better mileage if I'd kept the cruise set at less than 80, but we wanted to get home...

The car is extremely well kept with good maintenance history and records and exactly as described by Jeff and pictures.

Jeff, thank you for the great deal on a great car. I will continue the maintenance regimen and love this car as you did. The transaction was flawless and Jeff is who you'd want to buy a car from. Stand up, honest guy.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345