Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by WOLFN8TR View Post
    Wow I didn't see this coming! I can totally understand the reasons behind it thou. As much a I Love my M3 it's kinda a money pit, mostly because of modding. I remember going to get your BMW Performance CF Strut Bar. Did you end up selling it with the car? Good luck and don't be a stranger.
    Thanks, Gary! Yeah, I don't regret any of it though. I learned a LOT and as mentioned have gotten to know some fantastic people.

That was a great grab and definitely illustrated the Family helping each other. Sold that awhile ago...it spent more time wrapped up in box in my room than actually on the car.

Current:
    1988 BMW 325is
    1996 Toyota Land Cruiser FZJ80 x3 Locked - Restoration/Project Thread on ih8mud.com
    Sold:
    "Scarlett" the 2005 BMW 330i ZHP 6MT - Project/Maintenance Thread
    2011 BMW M3 E92 6MT - Info/Maintenance Thread

A bittersweet moment as these cars get older.

Good luck and I'm sure you made some lifetime friends from here to keep us updated if you do not post here anymore.

Glad to have met you Daniel and "Scarlett". The biggest things to treasure are the memories when looking back at the ownership. From the fall cruise in the mountains to installing the Bilstein suspension and to comparing the non lsd to lsd diff and etc.

Keep in touch bud...

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Thanks for sharing the beautiful pictures of 'Scarlett' - I am sure it must have been a tough decision. Please do drop in here and there to say 'hi'.
    anandoc

2004 330i auto | ZPP, ZCW | Schwarz 2 (668) | schwarz (N6SW)

aFe Stage-1 Pro DRY S intake | Morimoto FX-R 3.0 retrofit | ///M3 Seats (power, heat, bolster adj.) | ///M3 Strut Brace | ///M3 SMG Steering Wheel retrofit | OEM Alarm retrofit | GROM USB | Khoalty angel eyes

It's been great getting to know you and wrenching on Scarlet. I hope we'll stay in touch and you know where I am if you feel the hankerin to drive a real car !

Blessings.

Shawn

---
    "ZHP is a garbage option anyway- just some cosmetic upgrades with a different cam and diff to claw back some of the performance lost fitting those hideous and heavy wheels. Any 330 with a 3.46 diff will smoke a ZHP every time. The whole Mafia thing reeks of childish behavior." - anonymous E46 fanatic

+1000 to what everyone said. We will definitely miss your presence. Don't be a stranger.
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Quote Originally Posted by ELCID86 View Post
    I hope we'll stay in touch and you know where I am if you feel the hankerin to drive a real car !

Blessings.
    +1 on all of this. it's the people that make the difference! people need people. the car is just a vehicle (ha) to get to them.

enjoying life more with the T4R is a wise choice and makes a lot of sense.... i hope you can make the most of it! cars should not consume you - i have BTDT, many times - and the carnage is not pretty.

let me know if you're ever up in this area!
    peter

2005 330iT ZHP | the Growlour

2010 328iT M Sport | smooth operator

Incredible post. While the times when we had our ZHPs were different, I feel similarly about the car and experiences I had with it. Best of luck.
    - Derek

Best of luck Daniel. I enjoyed seeing your car at the Concourse competition in May. You had a great one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2004 ZHP Acquired: February 5, 2017
    Lorenzo's Project Thread

Daniel it's been great getting to know you and your car. Kristen and I enjoyed your visit to our house in NJ to install the LSD: good times
    Don't be a stranger and our door is always open if you make it back to Charleston...
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast