Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Some extremely lucky guy is going to be the future owner of this intake! GLWS!!
    anandoc

2004 330i auto | ZPP, ZCW | Schwarz 2 (668) | schwarz (N6SW)

aFe Stage-1 Pro DRY S intake | Morimoto FX-R 3.0 retrofit | ///M3 Seats (power, heat, bolster adj.) | ///M3 Strut Brace | ///M3 SMG Steering Wheel retrofit | OEM Alarm retrofit | GROM USB | Khoalty angel eyes

Quick q:

YouTube videos confirm the sound is incredible, but have you noticed any difference in throttle response or rev "hang" when driving the car with this intake?

I'm wondering because I've driven a car with a dinan intake and directly compared it to my zhp.. rev-matching seemed different and the throttle response felt a bit more delayed for some reason. I believed it to be attributed to the intake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Stigissimo View Post
    Quick q:

YouTube videos confirm the sound is incredible, but have you noticed any difference in throttle response or rev "hang" when driving the car with this intake?

I'm wondering because I've driven a car with a dinan intake and directly compared it to my zhp.. rev-matching seemed different and the throttle response felt a bit more delayed for some reason. I believed it to be attributed to the intake.

If there is, I haven't noticed. Then again I went from the BMW Performance intake to the GruppeM intake.

The car you drove with the Dinan intake, was it a ZHP or a standard 330i? I've noticed that my sister's 330Xi M-sport revs more freely than my ZHP or my father's because rev matching is very different between the ZHPs and her car.

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    If there is, I haven't noticed. Then again I went from the BMW Performance intake to the GruppeM intake.

The car you drove with the Dinan intake, was it a ZHP or a standard 330i? I've noticed that my sister's 330Xi M-sport revs more freely than my ZHP or my father's because rev matching is very different between the ZHPs and her car.
    It was a standard 330... it was actually a bit less enjoyable to rev match and shift due to the delay, which is why I was wondering.

The lack of that effect for the gruppeM is good to hear though... I really want this I just have to come to grips with the impending $400 absence in my bank account lol

Quote Originally Posted by GreatFrog View Post
    I am in the same boat. Looking for a spare bracket. BTW, does anyone know where to buy a replacement for the rubber guard piece?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    Yeah, need a bracket too. lol

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    Back off, you vultures!

Quote Originally Posted by Stigissimo View Post
    It was a standard 330... it was actually a bit less enjoyable to rev match and shift due to the delay, which is why I was wondering.

The lack of that effect for the gruppeM is good to hear though... I really want this I just have to come to grips with the impending $400 absence in my bank account lol

Always a tough decision. Ramen-diet for a hot minute and you'll be in intake heaven.

I always have to plug this

I miss it.

Sale pending.

Current:
    1988 BMW 325is
    1996 Toyota Land Cruiser FZJ80 x3 Locked - Restoration/Project Thread on ih8mud.com
    Sold:
    "Scarlett" the 2005 BMW 330i ZHP 6MT - Project/Maintenance Thread
    2011 BMW M3 E92 6MT - Info/Maintenance Thread

Quote Originally Posted by NoVAphotog View Post
    Sale pending.
    What about dat bracket doe

Sold.

Current:
    1988 BMW 325is
    1996 Toyota Land Cruiser FZJ80 x3 Locked - Restoration/Project Thread on ih8mud.com
    Sold:
    "Scarlett" the 2005 BMW 330i ZHP 6MT - Project/Maintenance Thread
    2011 BMW M3 E92 6MT - Info/Maintenance Thread

Shop Advance Auto Parts
    Congrats!

Sent from my S8+
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast