Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Thread: Calabogie 2017

Threaded View

Calabogie 2017

Finally got done editing my videos from the track a couple of weeks ago. There are numerous interesting moments in here as the car was pretty tail happy the entire weekend!

Since I corded my RE-71R's the first two sessions (before I started recording), all of these videos are on my street set of tires (Pilot Super Sports), so there is less grip than I was accustomed to. Either way, it made for some fun!

I did some experimentation with different techniques through this video series, so if you notice something isn't quite right, I'm probably trying something.

I did intend on getting data this time around, and I did, but... unfortunately the most critical part (the speed) was woefully inaccurate due to using the built-in GPS of my phone. Unfortunately, because timing isn't allowed, I had to stick my phone in my pocket, which wreaks havoc with GPS signals, so I had to scrap the data part of the videos. Oh well. I do plan on buying a 10Hz Bluetooth GPS receiver and pairing it to my head unit for next time, so I should be able to hide it then!

Sessions 4+5 on Day 2 were scrapped due to the impending thread of thunderstorms. I didn't feel like packing up all my stuff in the pouring rain, so I called it quits early. Sure enough, it only drizzled.

Enjoy...

EDIT: Looks like the video embedder isn't working...

Day 1, Session 3

Day 1, Session 4

Day 2, Session 1

Day 2, Session 2

Day 2, Session 3
    Last edited by az3579; 07-31-2017 at 05:25 PM.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.