Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Thread: Family Reunion

Family Reunion

Thanks for the good time last night Dane enjoyed the meet. Some really cool folks in your crew, I look forward to seeing and meeting them again.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

Enjoyed the company of you and your family as well. Music was very much appreciated and the mix was just right. Grant did a stand up job.

Sent from my S8+
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    Enjoyed the company of you and your family as well. Music was very much appreciated and the mix was just right. Grant did a stand up job.

Sent from my S8+
    Stand up job, despite sitting down. 😁

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Glad to see those who have attended this year’s reunion meet had a great time!

I have made a few reunion meets in the past and have enjoyed myself

For those who have to drive back have a safe trip!

Sent from my iPhone6S using Tapatalk Pro

Looks like another successful meet, hopefully Ann and I can make it to the next one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"I don't care if the door gaps are straight. When the driver steps on the gas I want him to sheet his pant's." Enzo Ferrari

Looks like everyone had an awesome time. I miss hanging out with you all. I had a super fun time moving all that weekend.... :P I don't plan on moving again for quite a while, so I'll plan on being there next year!

Stu, if you and I met in an earlier life, we'd probably be dead. - Dane