Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How much for e46 M3 with factory sun roof delete.

Hello fellow ZHP owners. I have a question for the experts here and I hope it is not off topic. I have a relative that is interested in selling their 2004 M3 in immaculate condition with 63,000 miles. It has a full service history, Red with black napa leather interior. And something I learned here that makes it interesting is that it has a factory sun roof delete. I would like your expert opinions on what you feel is a fair value for the car. I guess maybe a market rate and the bro rate. I looked up a couple and they seemed priced very high. Do these have a rarity value like the ZHP does? Thank you for your help

With that mileage assuming it's a manual (non-SMG) and also assuming it needs nothing mechanically or cosmetically, I'd say that's a low 20's car.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    With that mileage assuming it's a manual (non-SMG) and also assuming it needs nothing mechanically or cosmetically, I'd say that's a low 20's car.

Thank you so much for the reply. I had no idea they had a resale value like that.

Quote Originally Posted by 323TOZHP View Post
    Thank you so much for the reply. I had no idea they had a resale value like that.
    I'm basing this on a few M3's Derek was looking at. Those were high teens with 80-100k miles.

BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

Errr I just found out it has 27,000 miles. And those are Highway miles. It just gets better.

Quote Originally Posted by 323TOZHP View Post
    Errr I just found out it has 27,000 miles. And those are Highway miles. It just gets better.
    Its value totally depends on overall condition, at this point. Also, at only 27k miles, it will surely need some time-based maintenance if it hasn't been done yet.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

Yes I understand. It has been garaged for the last couple of years. It was serviced regularly and last thing I remember was the valves were adjusted. Everything else is immaculate inside and out. The ownder is meticulous in most things. Thank you so much for the responses.

Wow that's a good find. Considering it's a manual, sun roof delete is very desirable. E46 m3 have been increasing in value lately. At 27000 and in immaculate condition with complete history/records.. I would say in mid 30s or higher.
    I bought one last year with 49k miles on it =). Good luck

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

EAG will snap this car up if you're in a hurry to sell.

I would wait for the right buyer for this car and sell it in the mid $30k price range but that's without seeing this car.

Good clear pics of the car showing everything including the wheels will help sell this car at the desired price range. GL

Sent from my iPhone6S using Tapatalk Pro

If you arent buying, I'll buy it. HELL.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast