Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks for the feedback.. I had planned on doing a complete overhaul of the cooling system but due to neck issues really can't do too much wrenching. I am going to try to find a local indy who can do it for me in the near future. I just can't wait to get the car back..

Good Day At The Dealer

I dropped my car off at the dealer last week to have the airbag recall done and to find out why my airbag light was on. While there I found out that the module was fried and needed to be replaced $1222, and I needed to brake pressure switches $949. The dealer tried getting a used air bag module but the wrong one came in so they gave me the new one for the same price as the used one. When it came time to pick up the car the bill was $2800 + tax with the discounted airbag module. The service advisor said because he had the car so long he was going to discount all the other work, with tax they charged be $2250 - so basically paid full price for the brakes switches and airbag and got the remainder of the stuff for free. What impressed me most is I had pointed out a dent in the passenger airbag that was replaced by the previous owner (recall) and they actually swapped it out for free.

- Service Inspection (thankfully nothing other than the airbag control unit and brake pressure switches were bad)
    - Oil Change
    - Coolant flush
    - Differential flush
    - Brake fluid flush
    - Fuel Injection System Cleaned
    - AC system evac and recharge
    - Both brake pressure switches replaced
    - Airbag control unit replaced
    - Airbag recall drivers side
    - New airbag passenger side

I will be changing the plugs and fuel filter over the weekend, as I replaced the air and cabin filter before dropping it off at the dealer.

That's good news. Hope this was the last visit to the dealer in a long time.
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

me too... Now the only other thing I want to do is install a Dynavin and enjoy the car

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12