Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FCP Euro

FCP Euro

For those of us located in the western US, I ordered a fog light from FCP Euro (based in CT) on Monday using economy/free shipping, and the order shipped from Cerritos CA and arrived via UPS at my door by Wednesday evening. Previously my orders from FCP Euro have shipped from CT, so at least in this case it appears FCP has partnered with a regional distributor...which meant a faster delivery time!

I have my stuff from fcp delivered usually on the second day even if I pick the economy free shipping method. I see no reason to pay for shipping from them honestly unless i need it the next day. Didn't know about them partnering with with a regional distributor, I guess that's good news for folks on the west coast...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

The funny thing is, VIP members get free 2-day shipping over $49. It seems that is a pointless upgrade, considering this news. lol
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    The funny thing is, VIP members get free 2-day shipping over $49. It seems that is a pointless upgrade, considering this news. lol
    And you can just drive there!

I wasn't aware of the VIP membership, and don't readily see anything on the FCP Euro website detailing the program. Is this a sort of Amazon Prime membership?

Note that although the particular part i ordered emanated from Cerritos CA, I'm certainly not sure this will be the case for other parts. I'd be interested in other folks' shipping experiences, as to date I've been paying the ~$10 "expedited shipping" fee to get stuff from CT to CA in a few days.

Quote Originally Posted by bvmackin View Post
    I wasn't aware of the VIP membership, and don't readily see anything on the FCP Euro website detailing the program. Is this a sort of Amazon Prime membership?
    You only get upgraded after you've ordered a certain amount of stuff from them.

And I correct my previous statement - it's free UPS Ground shipping, not 2-day. It's the next step up from Economy.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

As someone who is in CA, it usually takes 5-6 business days for items to arrive via UPS Ground. It's nice to hear that some parts are starting to be dispatched from the west coast.
    trancenation's Alpine Weiss ZHP

You only get upgraded after you've ordered a certain amount of stuff from them.

And I correct my previous statement - it's free UPS Ground shipping, not 2-day. It's the next step up from Economy.
    Ahh, o.k. that explains why there is no obvious mention of the VIP level on their website.

Also I should have mentioned that in my most recent case, I selected the free shipping option, and the part arrived in two days via UPS Ground.

Just an FYI, if you buy your oil from FCP, they will take it back when you change it next time and refund you your purchase price. All you have to do is ship it back to them and include a copy of your receipt. You just have to say you weren't satisfied. Save your original containers and re-use them.
    Ron ///Man

'06 ZHP Coupe 6sp Sparkling Graphite
    '02 330ci SE46 Racer
    '03 330ci Endurance Racer

Quote Originally Posted by Ron///Man View Post
    Just an FYI, if you buy your oil from FCP, they will take it back when you change it next time and refund you your purchase price. All you have to do is ship it back to them and include a copy of your receipt. You just have to say you weren't satisfied. Save your original containers and re-use them.

You do not have to say you were unsatisfied. They expect people to utilize their lifetime warranty even on stuff like oil changes. No need to BS them.

They even have a video highlighting the process on returning used oil. lol

Here is a page set up for all the skeptics. It's full of questions that we all have thought at one point or another:
    https://www.fcpeuro.com/page/lifetime-guarantee#photos
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast