Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

AKG Motor and Tranny Mounts

Hey Guys I'm always asking for help without ever giving back so I figured I'd try to give back to the community. With that being said I've decided to review the AKG 75D mounts after having them for about a year. This is my first ever review so I'll be missing a bucket load of information and adding onto it as I remember or as you guys ask.

My first impression was just how RAW it felt. Start up was immediate and throttle response felt a lot more peppy which was really pleasant. The acoustics sounds deep and aggressive. With that being said NVH shot up and at that very first experience it was a little overwhelming. On one hand it was really cool feeling like I was driving a racecar on the other hand it also felt like I was driving a giant violent vibrator with the possibility of a concussion. Having change or loose items anywhere is a no go. During the winter especially the vibrations are extra violent with quite a bit of windshield vibrating.

Would I recommend it for daily driving? Probably not. It isn't AKG's fault in the least and the product is incredibly good even if the review doesn't necessarily give that impression. I just don't think it was a good decision on my part to go with such aggressive mounts. It is a worse idea when you consider that most "normal" people don't understand these types of things and find the ride quality to be poor.

Last edited by BustedBoat; 08-25-2017 at 01:07 PM.