Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Threaded View

Cool Hello from Central Cali

Hi ladies and gents.
    Last Monday there was a solar eclipse and I also bought my first BMW! It's a 2003 330i ZHP 6 MT with only 60,400 miles! It is Silver Gray with black leather seats and the alcantara wheel. I bought her here locally (Arroyo Grande, CA) from an older gentleman (original owner) that had kept all the service records and even a journal with every gas fill/ price/ millage (crazy but nice).
    She's in really good shape except for some issues with the front bumper. He said he hit a high curb and had to get the bumper repainted and the repaint wasn't so great because every little stone chip shows like a cluster of stars. There is also a decent sized scratch on the right fender up by the light that he said was caused by debris on the freeway that he couldn't avoid. The only other thing wrong is that the stereo can't be turned off, so you just turn it all the way down for silence.
    The drive-train is all original and he's had all the recalls done, i.e. (tail lights, injectors, air bags)
    So when I found this car, I had no idea what it was other than just a 3 Series BMW in real good shape. I did my research and found this site and learned a bunch in a short enough time to know I had to make this car mine. The old gent knew she was (special) a fantastic car, but he gave me a good deal.
    Anyway, I'm glad to be here and hope to learn all I can, maybe meet others nearby, and get tips on what I should do to fix my little issues, and keep this (not) special girl in top shape for another 14 years to come and beyond.

Last edited by Not_Special; 08-29-2017 at 11:18 AM.
    ~ Paul (Not_Special)
    2003 BMW 330i ZHP, 6mt, Silver Gray/ Black leather.