Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

List of Affiliate Advertisers at ZHPMafia.com

Affiliate advertising is simple. ZHPMafia.com receives a modest commission if you buy something from one of these advertisers.

ZHPMafia.com is a labor of love for me. I did not launch this site with Mark Handy so that I could be rich. Instead, this site was launched so that ZHP owners and enthusiasts could discuss all things ZHP Performance Package. Still, one unfortunate downside of launching the site is that it costs money to run.

Therefore, here's what I'm asking of my ZHP Mafia family. If you're ever going to purchase something from one of the advertisers below, please consider using the affiliate links that I've provided on this page. By doing this, you'll be helping ZHPMafia.com grow, since I receive a small commission any time that you buy something from these advertisers.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    Affiliate advertising is simple. ZHPMafia.com receives a modest commission if you buy something from one of these advertisers.

ZHPMafia.com is a labor of love for me. I did not launch this site with Mark Handy so that I could be rich. Instead, this site was launched so that ZHP owners and enthusiasts could discuss all things ZHP Performance Package. Still, one unfortunate downside of launching the site is that it costs money to run.

Therefore, here's what I'm asking of my ZHP Mafia family. If you're ever going to purchase something from one of the advertisers below, please consider using the affiliate links that I've provided on this page. By doing this, you'll be helping ZHPMafia.com grow, since I receive a small commission any time that you buy something from these advertisers.
    Bump.

Guys,

Just as a reminder, Tirebuyer is an affiliate. You might be able to find a good deal here.

Sent from my S8+
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Whoever continues to use the Amazon link, it is very much appreciated and continues to help the site remain in operation.

Sent from my Note 9 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    Whoever continues to use the Amazon link, it is very much appreciated and continues to help the site remain in operation.

Is there anyway we can contribute to the site if we use the amazon app? Or does it only work with the link?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

Dane

I wish I'd seen this thread in October of 2017 when I joined! I've spent way too much on Amazon and Tire Rack (tires arrived last Saturday) without knowing that I could be helping defray some costs here. That changes today

Pete
    Pete

In fact, maybe make this a prominent icon in the header up top that takes us to this thread or at least to a list of the links available, Something like:

Buying parts for your ZHP (or almost anything you purchase)? Use this link http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...t-ZHPMafia-com to see the list of our Advertising Partners who contribute to the ZHPMafia site on every purchase made using the links listed in the thread!

Just suggesting that if I never saw it, maybe others hadn't?
    Pete

Quote Originally Posted by pedro2u View Post
    In fact, maybe make this a prominent icon in the header up top that takes us to this thread or at least to a list of the links available, Something like:

Buying parts for your ZHP (or almost anything you purchase)? Use this link http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...t-ZHPMafia-com to see the list of our Advertising Partners who contribute to the ZHPMafia site on every purchase made using the links listed in the thread!

Just suggesting that if I never saw it, maybe others hadn't?
    Thanks. I think if you use the Amazon icon at the top of the page, it works.

I agree, it looks like it does. My point was there was no clue that clicking it would benefit the site. I generally avoid all advertising and product placement links on the websites I visit since you would typically then be hounded by ads, so i wouldn't have ever considered clicking it......... until now, on this site

Everyone click the links
    Pete

Quote Originally Posted by san View Post
    Is there anyway we can contribute to the site if we use the amazon app? Or does it only work with the link?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Once you use it it should remember (cookie) your browser. Site also takes PayPal...

just made an Amazon purchase with the ZHP link. Hope some change goes into the ZHP change jar!
    Pete

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast