Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

2017: Year of the Sell. It's been fun 8 years owning a ZHP. KM05909 gone to it's new home.

I thought I make an official thread.

For those that have been following my project thread and/or chat with me, I've sold my ZHP to Brett Wrigley in Georgia. It has left me with a bittersweet moment as it is going to an incredible home. I setup a pre-sale detail and photoshoot. With the in progress pics, I ended up selling it before I even posted the ad! I'm more than please with the who it went to as well as the fair price between the two of us.

## Why did I decide to sell it?
    One real letter could caused all this ruckus. ///M. When I first bought my ZHP, it was a daily driver. Then it became a track car. It served its purpose very well. However, now that I have a commuter car doing most of the leg work, the urge to have something even more special has arose. I've toyed with the idea for a long time to get rid of the ZHP but it wasn't until recently and I actually followed through.

## Whats Next?
    I'm on the hunt for an E90 M3 LCI 6MT in any exterior color except Jet Black and Melbourne Red. The interior must have black interior and navigation at a minimal. Would be nice items are ZCP, EDC and comfort access/convenience package. With the rarity of a 6MT E90 Sedan with black interior, I might open up to the coupe as well. 2009+ E92 would be a minimal so that the navigation is the updated CIC. LED coupe tails came in 2011 but they can be retrofitted to any year M3 which expands my search results. Hopefully I find something that will be as nice as the ZHP I had.

## Thanks to all of you
    This is forum has raised the bar of how a community should act. It's been amazing to be part of it throughout all these years. You all been amazing and I've made some great friends here. I'm not going away. I'll still be around in the facebook group and here.

#Pictures
    Some of my favorites over the years

So Long, KM05909. It's been fun incredible 8 years.

## Fun facts: (For Vas)

Days owned: 3060
    Miles Driven: 72,513
    Avg Miles per Day: 23.70
    Total spent (not inc car): $35,480.26

Mileage vs Date

Name:  Screen Shot 2017-08-28 at 7.20.35 PM.jpg
Views: 620
Size:  30.2 KB

Having owned an M5, I can understand your urge. For me the perfect combo would be ZHP for DD duties and e92 M3 for other occasions. Power of those cars is just intoxicating.

I agree regarding this community. One of the best all around and I plan on sticking around no matter what car I end up with.

Good luck with your search!

so happy your car went to a great new owner and that it stayed in the family. best of luck with your new vehicle and looking forward to keeping up with your new adventures.
    2003 ZHP 332i | S54 6 speed
    2002 ZHP Touring | M54 6 Speed

Congrats! Beware, though, of the E46 boomerang! Ask me how I know...
    - Marc

Quote Originally Posted by Sreten View Post
    Having owned an M5, I can understand your urge. For me the perfect combo would be ZHP for DD duties and e92 M3 for other occasions. Power of those cars is just intoxicating.

I agree regarding this community. One of the best all around and I plan on sticking around no matter what car I end up with.

Good luck with your search!
    That was the original plan but watching this car do 3300mi/mo would make me sad watching it wear down from where it is today. My commuter car is a 2017 civic hatchback turbo. It's great for doing the job of commuting but I need something with more umph for Point A to Point A drives and HPDEs.

Quote Originally Posted by nextelbuddy View Post
    so happy your car went to a great new owner and that it stayed in the family. best of luck with your new vehicle and looking forward to keeping up with your new adventures.
    I'm happy it went to Brett. I wish you Georgia folks were closer to me! It would've been fun to see these ZHP meets/Spec ZHP races.

Quote Originally Posted by zhpnsnv View Post
    Congrats! Beware, though, of the E46 boomerang! Ask me how I know...
    I already want to go back but at the same time, a V8 sound is intoxicating...

Quote Originally Posted by derbo View Post
    a V8 sound is intoxicating...
    This is why my next bimmer will probably be a V8...
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Quote Originally Posted by Sockethead View Post
    This is why my next bimmer will probably be a V8...
    this is why i might LS the Touring...
    peter

2004 330i ZHP
    2005 330iT ZHP
    2010 328iT M Sport

Quote Originally Posted by slater View Post
    this is why i might LS the Touring...
    California Smog tyrants will hate me. I don't want to deal with them so OE is the way to go! E39 M5 is also a nice car to have but I think E90 M3 would be a little more up my ally with all the fun NCSexpert Coding they can do.

Quote Originally Posted by derbo View Post
    California Smog tyrants will hate me. I don't want to deal with them so OE is the way to go! E39 M5 is also a nice car to have but I think E90 M3 would be a little more up my ally with all the fun NCSexpert Coding they can do.
    i agree - E90 M3 would be my choice of the two, although it would be a tough choice.

congrats on the sale - 8 years is a long time. any leads on the E90?
    peter

2004 330i ZHP
    2005 330iT ZHP
    2010 328iT M Sport

Good luck derek with your next car. Thanks for all the assistance and help you have provided over the years.

That picture with the thumbs up is my favorite and so is the statistics

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast