Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by 704sw View Post
    You seem calm and cool (through written text). I assume what's happening behind that keyboard is a profane tirade.
    Things happen. I'm not happy with it but I also feel like I could've gotten the car within 4 days if I just opt for an open trailer. Either way, it isn't like I absolutely need it with me right now so it's okay. Now if I could only decide on what suspension to go with...

Quote Originally Posted by TigerTater View Post
    lol what are the odds of that. Holy crap! I would have driven to salt lake and picked it up by now...
    I would but currently there is a few wildfires in my area and I think its better the car hasn't arrived just yet. In the meantime, I'm building out my NCSexpert coding list and building out a "Wishlist" of parts..lol

Any updates? Did the car finally make it's way out of SLC to SF?

Jeff
    E90 M3
    F15 X5 50i M Sport
    Former ZHP owner

Quote Originally Posted by jiggz View Post
    Any updates? Did the car finally make it's way out of SLC to SF?
    Nope. Truck apparently has a seized engine and it's still there. I'm working with my broker to try and resolve this. It's about 3 weeks since they picked it up now.

What kinds of things can be coded? Is it hard? Can it be done remotely?

Took my car for airbag recall last week, and the oem software could be updated, but wasn't sure the benefit. Also the dealer told me would cost a goodbit bc of labor charges to download and install...at a 150$ hr labor rate!!

2017: Year of the Sell. It's been fun 8 years owning a ZHP. KM05909 gone to it's new home.

Damn Derek! I haven’t been following your thread and you now have an E90 ///M on its way to you! Congrats!! Welcome to the ///M club!

Hopefully it will be in your hands soon! Looking forward to delivery pics!

Sent from my iPhone6S using Tapatalk Pro

Quote Originally Posted by TigerTater View Post
    What kinds of things can be coded? Is it hard? Can it be done remotely?

Took my car for airbag recall last week, and the oem software could be updated, but wasn't sure the benefit. Also the dealer told me would cost a goodbit bc of labor charges to download and install...at a 150$ hr labor rate!!
    Similar to how the E46 was, you can do a few things like comfort close, brake force display, etc. Unfortunately I am not sure the best method to remotely code without the proper software/cables on hand with you.

What do they mean OEM software? There are so many computers onboard now, I have no clue if they mean the CIC software or what. If it is the navigation maps, I think that is like a 45minute job which explains their charge!

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    Damn Derek! I haven’t been following your thread and you now have an E90 ///M on its way to you! Congrats!! Welcome to the ///M club!

Hopefully it will be in your hands soon! Looking forward to delivery pics!

Sent from my iPhone6S using Tapatalk Pro
    Thanks Charlie!

It's been an interesting journey since I started the process to buy this M3. I hope to finish it up today with a delivery and get on with enjoying the car!

Finally here!

Pictures!

The previous owner gave a few surprises (good ones!). It has matte black front grilles (ehh), F10 Shift knob, Rear Fog DIY Button (the blank cover can be modified to be that button on the E9x) and its been coded with a few items as well! Practically everything on my list was already done by the PO so I didnt have to code it. Comfort Close, Amber Delete, ZCP EDC, etc etc.

As expected from a East Coast car, there is a some minor surface rust on the bolts and few other areas but I expected that coming into the car.

I'm glad the car finally is here. Now to move on to smog and getting everything squared away.

Gorgeous.

Congrats, sir.
    Emma - 2005 BMW 330ci ZHP 6MT Estorilblau Individual

Sportline 8s 18x8.5F - 18x9.5R | APEX ARC-8 18x8.5 Square | aFe Intake | 135i Brembo F/R Calipers | 26mm Front/20mm Rear Sway Bars | Z4 Mirror
    M3 Dead Pedal | Lexus ES300 Yellow Fog Light Retrofit | Koni Yellows/H&R Springs | Llumar CTX 40% | Coby Tri-Stitch Wheel & Boots

Awaiting Install: M3 Wing Mirrors

Love those wheels.

Yay! How exciting for you!
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast