Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    It's good to have members divert from the e46 platform. You guys can guide us with our next purchase. E90 is an intriguing beast and I guess is favored over the F30?

The money spent on your E46 is a bit overwhelming. Think it was all due to tracking the car?
    325i, 2005, 5MT, Silvergrey, leatherette, Sport package; CDV delete, KONI STR-T & KYB Excel-G, Weisslichts, Stewart H2O pump

328i, 2010, 6MT, Spacegrey, dakota leather, M-sport packages; has a 330 intake but no tune - yet
    http://s900.photobucket.com/user/othibau/media/Junesig.jpg.html][IMG]http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac208/othibau/Junesig.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Vas View Post
    Good luck derek with your next car. Thanks for all the assistance and help you have provided over the years.

That picture with the thumbs up is my favorite and so is the statistics
    One of my all time favs. I'm sure there will be more as I wander through them..

Quote Originally Posted by slater View Post
    i agree - E90 M3 would be my choice of the two, although it would be a tough choice.

congrats on the sale - 8 years is a long time. any leads on the E90?
    Yes it is! It's one of the few cars I've owned that I appreciated A LOT. My old Honda 93 civic coupe turbo was fun but the fear of it being stolen made it hard for me to want to keep it forever. Besides BMWs allured me at that point in my life (still does.)

I emailed a few folks on M3s but I haven't heard back from any of them. I guess they aren't motivated to sell them? idk.

Quote Originally Posted by Oli77 View Post
    It's good to have members divert from the e46 platform. You guys can guide us with our next purchase. E90 is an intriguing beast and I guess is favored over the F30?

The money spent on your E46 is a bit overwhelming. Think it was all due to tracking the car?
    Haha indeed!

Yes, majority of the money spent were indeed overly cautious maintenance and racing parts. Big Brake Kits, Recaros, Suspension all don't come cheap! Tires and Brakes also eat up tires.

Sad to see your ZHP go but I am now looking forward to seeing what is in store for you my friend! Some of your parts will still live on thru my two BMWs You have been very helpful, don't be a stranger

My (your) driveshaft says hello.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

As I said elsewhere, sorry to see your car go, but you seem like you have a roadmap to even more fun all laid out. Your car was part of why I chose 17" APEXes over 18", they looked so good.

Good stuff. Will miss this car being w u and your project w it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    Sad to see your ZHP go but I am now looking forward to seeing what is in store for you my friend! Some of your parts will still live on thru my two BMWs You have been very helpful, don't be a stranger
    I won't. I'm always around to chit chat anything!

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    My (your) driveshaft says hello.
    Haha the GruppeM intake is also in your car right? :P

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    As I said elsewhere, sorry to see your car go, but you seem like you have a roadmap to even more fun all laid out. Your car was part of why I chose 17" APEXes over 18", they looked so good.

Thanks man! 17 ARC8 was always a logistical choice to save money on tires. It just happened to look good as well.

Quote Originally Posted by johnrando View Post
    Good stuff. Will miss this car being w u and your project w it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Cheers JR! I'll still be around.

Quote Originally Posted by derbo View Post

Haha the GruppeM intake is also in your car right? :P
    Ah, forgot that started in your car...
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Does the total money spent on the car include fuel costs as well?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

Going ZHP to E90 M3 is a natural transition IMO - I did the same a year ago after 6 years w/ the ZHP.

Good luck in your E90 search - given ZCP is not a requirement you shouldn't have too much trouble, though DCT is still much more common. A lot of people want the E90/6MT/ZCP combo, which limits you to 2011 only, and only 1300 or so we're built - those sell nearly as fast as they're listed.

Jeff
    E90 M3
    F15 X5 50i M Sport
    Former ZHP owner

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast