Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Greetings from SoCal

Thanks to Dane for help in getting registered to the forum!

A little about me. I'm a big car enthusiast, as I'm certain everyone on this forum is. I was on the hunt for a sedan and after doing a ton of research on this forum, I knew the ZHP was for me. Once I get locked in, I need to get the car right away. Began my, primarily here and on CL. With my budget (this isn't my daily), I knew I'd be limited to a higher mileage (over 120K) example. Living in Orange County, I can typically find great condition used cars. Every one I saw locally was pretty trashed, or the mileage was so high (over 200K), I wasn't interested. Broadened my search, and found an '04 Silbergrau sedan in Seattle. Had a PPI done, which came back clean, so my brother & I took a one way flight up north.

When we got there, of course it was raining, and my scrutiny of the car wasn't as good as it should have been. Anyway, we finalized the deal and made our 1200 mile trek home. I must say, the car ran like a champ, and really eats up the miles. Once it got dark, I found I too had the dreaded ZKW burnt bulb syndrome. Luckily, with the fogs it was bright enough to use at night. Also, found the 135's were in bad shape, and the roof was delaminating. Was also so excited to buy the car, I totally overlooked the fact that the cube trim had been removed, and replaced with the aluminum look trim. Don't know why anyone would ever do that

That was about 18 months ago. Since then, I've been giving the car some love. A new set of staggered VMR 710's, depo bi xenons w/angel eyes (I know the forum is not a big fan, but they are significantly brighter than what I had), had the steering wheel done by Coby, and most recently, had certain parts of the car repainted. Now, it looks as good as it runs. While it's the oldest of our 3 cars, and has the most miles, my wife and I really enjoy it. In fact, it's the only one she wants to use when we take our dog somewhere. The joke is the ZHP is his car.

Looking forward to continuing to learn from you guys. I'm also sure I'm not done tweaking it, so I'm sure I'll be connecting with some of you through the classifieds. If I did it right, I've attached a recent pic.

Steve
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Welcome. If you need any local help or coding, let me know
    Modification Thread
    Original Car: Silver Grey on Grey, A/T (1 of 186)
    As it sits: Silver Grey on Black, M/T (1 of 51)
    European Auto Source Tech
    Instagram: @CarbonZHP

Welcome, dig that color Alcantera or leather inside?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad you are enjoying the ownership.

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Welcome aboard! Good looking car there. Any more pics?

Quote Originally Posted by ZHPSteve View Post
    A little about me. I'm a big car, as I'm certain everyone on this forum is.
    Whoa there, buddy. Pump the brakes. I'm a big-boned car, thank you very much.

Welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    Whoa there, buddy. Pump the brakes. I'm a big-boned car, thank you very much.
    Are we car size shaming now? When will it end?!
    Emma - 2005 BMW 330ci ZHP 6MT Estorilblau Individual

Sportline 8s 18x8.5F - 18x9.5R | APEX ARC-8 18x8.5 Square | aFe Intake | 135i Brembo F/R Calipers | 26mm Front/20mm Rear Sway Bars | Z4 Mirror
    M3 Dead Pedal | Lexus ES300 Yellow Fog Light Retrofit | Koni Yellows/H&R Springs | Llumar CTX 40% | Coby Tri-Stitch Wheel & Boots

Awaiting Install: M3 Wing Mirrors

Welcome Steve

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

Welcome, from another silbergrau OC zhp

2004 BMW 330CI ZHP, Silver Grey Metallic, Dinan: Stage 2 Software, High Flow Intake,
    Free Flow Exhaust, Front Strut Bar, Stage 2 Suspension System, Staggered Hartge Replica Wheels,
    M3 Mirrors (Side and Interior), M3 Seats

Welcome

Sent from my S8+
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Welcome! A few of us Socals around. Hopefully you could join us for a wrenching session sometime.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast