Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 47 12311 ... LastLast

***picture game thread***

Hey everyone I'm borrowing this game from another forum. I think it is fun and I hope that it will take off in this forum unlike the other one. We'll see

Heres how it goes. I'll start if off by posting a scenario that has to do with your car and a certain place or a certain item.

For example: "Your car by a muscle car"

The first person to take a NEW!! picture of their car with a muscle car wins that scenario and then chooses the new scenario.

For example: Marcus takes a picture of his car parked next to a mustang. If he is the first one to post a picture of it then at the bottom of the post (that has the picture in it) he writes the new scenario.

For example: "Your car with a girl driving it and you in the passengers seat"

Rules:
    1. No photoshops
    2. Car has to be your car
    3. Picture has to be taken after the scenario is introduced
    4. Car has to actually be in the picture with the certain place/item/thing.
    5. No your car doesn't have to be a BMW
    6. If the current scenario isn't completed in a week then either I or the one who chose that scenario will choose a new one to keep the game going
    7. Whoever writes the scenario cannot get the picture for that scenario

Lets try it out! :D

***Your Car With A Muscle Car***
    Last edited by Dominic.G.; 04-05-2011 at 03:51 PM. Reason: Added rule #6 , #7
    -Dominic Grillo

Live In: Washington, DC and Jackson, CA
    Currently In: Washington, DC

Current: BMW 1999 323i
    Previous: Volvo 1980 240 dl

Links:
    - Picture Game Thread - My Project/Build -

On The Car: Clear Corners - Carbon Fiber Emblems - Window Tint - Two Tone Interior - Matte Black Grills

What's the prize?

Droid! Srs Legitness!
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

To me, my V8 Tbird is a muscle car
    Last edited by Washburn; 04-05-2011 at 07:56 AM. Reason: Oops - pic was taken BEFORE the rule named :(
    2005 AW ZHP Coupe. CW, Alcantara, Leather st. wheel, HK, Xenons, Step, Dinan chip & air box, USASpec, Sprint Booster

Funny you used me, Dom. It would be a miracle if I could just get my car on the freeway occasionally. I think I am driving the ZHP tomorrow, though.

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    What's the prize?

Droid! Srs Legitness!
    I'll tell you good job? :P haha no prizes, just something to do if your interested

Quote Originally Posted by Washburn View Post
    To me, my V8 Tbird is a muscle car
    I didn't see a pic but take a new one of the cars together and then make a new scenario

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus-SanDiego View Post
    Funny you used me, Dom. It would be a miracle if I could just get my car on the freeway occasionally. I think I am driving the ZHP tomorrow, though.
    Any car you own works, doesn't even have to be a BMW
    -Dominic Grillo

Links:

On The Car: Clear Corners - Carbon Fiber Emblems - Window Tint - Two Tone Interior - Matte Black Grills

Yeah I deleted the pic after realizing my mistake
    2005 AW ZHP Coupe. CW, Alcantara, Leather st. wheel, HK, Xenons, Step, Dinan chip & air box, USASpec, Sprint Booster

Quote Originally Posted by Washburn View Post
    Yeah I deleted the pic after realizing my mistake
    Well if you still have that Tbird and your other car than take a picture of them
    -Dominic Grillo

Links:

Added a rule #6
    -Dominic Grillo

Links:

I love this game. Once I get my DSLR I'm down for this

Project STX: TCKline Racing l APEX l Vorshlag l Eibach l Hawk l Schroth l BMW Performance

I'll give it a go.
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Page 1 of 47 12311 ... LastLast