Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    welcome fellow Georgian! i'm often in the johns creek alpharetta area picking up and dropping off my son, I may see you around sometime!
    2003 ZHP 332i | S54 6 speed
    2002 ZHP Touring | M54 6 Speed

Nice peach!

Congrats and welcome!
    ~ Paul (Not_Special)
    2003 BMW 330i ZHP, 6mt, Silver Gray/ Black leather.

I'm constantly in the Marietta/Roswell/Woodstock/Alpharetta area for school and mountain biking!

Welcome...beauty!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Quote Originally Posted by JPMo View Post
    Welcome, my parents are in Cherokee country however, I'm in MD until Christmas time. Definitely down for a drive whenever I go back home. Gotta love the country roads around Alpharetta. Im itching for them so much up here in suburbia
    That sounds good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New Member from Georgia

Thanks for the welcome guys, I'm looking forward to becoming more active on the forum. The car has a few things that are going to be taken care of by my Indy this weekend, and I wanted some recommendations on parts. The VCG, vanos oil line, OFHG, FCAB and the ALM module on my drivers side headlight will all be replaced. I've read about the viton OFHG by bavauto and it looks to be a better option compared to the OEM one. However, my shop warranties their work and OEM parts for two years, and using this part would not be covered under the warranty. Should I just go with the OEM gasket to keep the warranty, or use the better Viton gasket? In addition to this, I've read up on the Z4m FCABs and am conflicted on whether to use those or the OEM ones. I'm interested to hear your opinions and feedback.

I personally would go with the Viton OFHG. It's what I plan to use whenever mine fails, but I plan to do that maintenance myself. The OEM OFHG should not fail in under two years, so it's unlikely you'll trigger their labor warranty anyways.

I have the Z4M FCABs and like them a lot. With that said, I probably would have been just as happy to have a new set of standard FCABs. Really a personal preference.

Definitely go with the Viton if you can. The OE gasket will fail in 2.5 years.

Went ahead and ordered the Viton gasket.

Welcome and beautiful car!! Looks mint!!

Photobucket

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123