Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    That's a good point I hadn't considered, metallic will probably make it much more difficult. Still, it'll probably be better than the chips I have currently.

Yes, Dr Colorchip

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    What does?
    Quote Originally Posted by joeybananaz18 View Post
    The DrColorchip? Its possible since (from what I can gather) it isn't the same formula as regular paint. But I would think if you're getting a panel painted, like a hood, you'd end up having the paint sanded off so you'd wouldn't be paining over it.

Sidenote: I actually wanted to give DrC an honest chance before getting the hood repainted so that I could say the paint is all original in the event I decide to sell it down the road lol
    Yes. Very difficult to remove and produce a pure surface for fresh primer/paint.

Sent from my S8+
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Nice car! Love the OG/Brown color setup!
    -Jeff | '19 JGC WK2

Sold: '03 ZHP

"There is a straight six engine at the front, a manual gear box in the middle, and drive goes to the back. That's page one, chapter one from the petrolsexual handbook." - Jeremy Clarkson

Quote Originally Posted by Whammy View Post
    Nice car! Love the OG/Brown color setup!
    Thanks. The interior is actually sand beige. Maybe one day it'll be cinnamon 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hope those reading had a very merry christmas and a happy new year.

The bad
    I never got to update this after someone backed into me on thanksgiving. The damage was isolated to just the front drivers fender and I sourced out a new one from a Texas salvage yard. I'm leaving it as is for the time being and will fit the new one in the Spring. At that point I'm skipping the basic 1-4 Griots machine polishes and going straight to their fast correcting cream and sealant from their boss line.

I think Olive also is in need of a wheel alignment from that incident because under highway braking I can feel a pretty significant shimmy in the steering wheel.

The good

But, I've been doing some shopping:

1. I found a set of Gold Umnitza V2s on E46fanatics that I'll install when it gets warmer. Probably going to order some new projectors and kill two birds with one stone, along with installing new seals.

2. I was able to source 5 Apex Arc-8s in 18 x 8.5 et38. 3 are silver and the other 2 are satin black but I'm looking to powder coat them a shade of gold. And I'm going to have a full size spare.

3. I also found some OG M3 mirrors and ribbon cables, so I'm probably going to be enlisting the help of nextelbuddy to help assemble everything for me when the time comes.

Regarding the alignment

Since I'm most likely going to need an alignment anyway, Im playing on looking through my book of service history to see what exactly the PO did in terms of suspension maintenance. I think after the projects above are taken care of I'd like to update things like the FCABs and struts. Rear struts were done just prior to my buying the car so I'll just focus on the fronts for now.

:tbumbsup

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors

Dang, I love Olives in my salad.

Weather in NY wasn't bad at all today so I made it over to my parents place took out olive and gave her a good wash. Put on the first few miles of 2018.

The first 3 Apex wheels arrived last week so I gave them a good scrubbing. The last 2 should be here by next weekend.

For those who follow me on Instagram probably saw my post a few weeks back about powdercoating ideas. I'm happy to say I think I settled on a color...

The color is called Montana gold by prismatic. I got the inspiration from the wheels on the new Porsche GT2RS. I wanted a shade of gold that was so light you wouldn't be able to tell the wheels were actually gold unless they were in direct sunlight. But in direct sunlight I'll definitely shimmer a bit. Stay tuned....

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast