Well, I find that I don't drive my ZHP much anymore and I am yearning for a manual transmission in my next car.
For sale is my 330i ZHP two door coupe daily / project.

First of all - drivetrain is mint.
Engine idles and revs well, transmission shifts quickly and does not slip.
Mileage is around 54,000 miles. (goes up as I drive it on the weekends)
The car was involved in a rear- end collision, which caused the back end (tail light and trunk lid) to bend.
Pictures of the accident are available upon request. I included two pictures at the end because people kept asking me.

Interior is what an interior should be after 54,000 miles - mint.
Rear seat backs are missing. Front leather seats are in great shape.
Previous owner installed a new rear end on the car and didn't drive it much after the accident.
The car passed Washington State Patrol inspection and is street legal and insurable.
The accident affected non-structural components of the car - subframe and bumper receivers are straight and true.

I have added the following modifications to aid handling and driveability because it is my weekend car:
1) Adjustable coilovers (all four) Still have stock springs and shocks if you want them.
2) Adjustable camber arms (rear)
3) OEM Fuel pump
4) Air filter
5) 4 fresh tires

Mechanically, the car feels brand new.
Could make for a fun track day toy or an autocross beast. With a little bit of bondo and fresh paint it would even look good if you care about that.

Reason for sale: I want to get back into a manual car and don't need a weekend car as much.
Trades: E46 with a manual transmission and comparable mileage. Send pictures.
Craigslist ad: https://seattle.craigslist.org/est/cto/6302337916.html
Name:  Beauty Shot 2.jpg
Views: 572
Size:  75.0 KBName:  Beauty Shot.jpg
Views: 520
Size:  73.8 KBName:  Camber Arms.jpg
Views: 568
Size:  61.2 KBName:  Height 2.jpg
Views: 568
Size:  77.5 KBName:  Height.jpg
Views: 543
Size:  107.8 KBName:  Suspension - front.jpg