Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

FS: 1997 528i 130k miles

Hello. My father is looking to sell our 1997 528i. The car was my grandfathers from 2001 until he passed in 2013. It was at this time that my dad took the car in.

IIRC, my grandfather purchased it with high miles. The current reading on the odometer is just under 130k. I'm going to say that over my families 16 years of owning the car, we put on less than half of what the total milage is.

In the time that my dad has owned it, he only used it to help balance the mileage on his leases, meaning he would only use this car when he was going to go over the limit on his leased car.

I believe the color of this car is called Canyon Red. It's a very pretty burgundy over beige leather. The dash trim is currently anthracite (that I swapped in a year or two ago). I also have the burl wood trim, but I believe there is a crack on one or two of the pieces IIRC.

My father replaced the suspension all around, also updated the front end with new brakes. Basic maintenance has also been kept up to date.

The car has a few scratches here and there that I've done my best to document, and it is far from a garage queen, but no one can question the reliability of these cars. It is absolutely solid and requires nothing to be addressed. It would make a great DD or the perfect car for a new driver to learn on.

Asking 3500 obo. Car is located in Whitestone,NY. PM me any questions and I can get any info requested from my father.

Thanks,
    Joe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GLWS! I love E39s.

+1

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

Love the color.

Sent from my S8+
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Gorgeous color, saw one on the highway last year in that same color, if only yours was manual, GLWS

2004 BMW 330i TiAg ZHP/// 6MT(purchased from forum 6/06/16);
    KONI Yellows | Akebono Brake Pads | ECIS cold air intake system;
    Hotchkis Sport sway bar | ECS Tuning Carbon Fiber front strut brace
    Vibrant Performance Muffler | Coby Wheel Tri-Stitch steering wheel & shift boot
    Michelin PSS | Blizzak WS-80

Thanks for the comments guys. It's a real solid car and feels like could easily go another 150-200k miles. If anyone knows somebody looking for an e39 in the northeast, please pass this on to them.