Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Add yourself to the DIY Day list for VANOS
    Porsche 944 Turbo Build

One ride and you'll understand why most rocket scientists are German.

My ZHP Build 2004-2014 RIP

CRAP. FUCK. DAMN.

Thanks Keith for posting that/confirming my suspicion. I really don't want to miss the mafia family reunion because of my car I don't have time to take care of this before then, and its much worse now then it was a few weeks ago. I haven't had the time to do the cooling system crap either. I guess I need to figure out what my car thinks is priority at this point then maybe take another vacation day and fix it.

Horney:
    I dunno, maybe I should stay for Sunday and do it at the DIY day...I will have to take extra time off work and stuff.
    http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6136/5934684585_efb25fa4b8_m.jpg
    My garage: 08' Alpine White 135i Coupe putting out 405 wHP to BOTH rear wheels. 05' LeMans Blue X5 4.8is that I like to call Truckmeat. Socketheads 05' Dinan tuned ZHP, and a few Hondas to keep it real.

VANOS is pretty easy esp for a car savvy person such as yourself.
    Porsche 944 Turbo Build

One ride and you'll understand why most rocket scientists are German.

My ZHP Build 2004-2014 RIP

I would just try to deal with it until the meet and take care of it there.

Droid X. Tapatalk. Use it.
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Nice. I can watch you guys fix it at the meet.

I would do cooling before Vanos.

Droid X. Tapatalk. Use it.
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Cooling System should only take me like an hour or two...Its just that I have had ZERO free time, unless sitting here on my butt at work. I have every weekend booked til Mid-June I will do the VANOS at the meet tho
    My garage: 08' Alpine White 135i Coupe putting out 405 wHP to BOTH rear wheels. 05' LeMans Blue X5 4.8is that I like to call Truckmeat. Socketheads 05' Dinan tuned ZHP, and a few Hondas to keep it real.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus-SanDiego View Post
    Nice. I can watch you guys fix it at the meet.
    We will be doing 5 of these at the meet...lol.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by kpro View Post
    Cooling System should only take me like an hour or two...Its just that I have had ZERO free time, unless sitting here on my butt at work. I have every weekend booked til Mid-June I will do the VANOS at the meet tho
    If the cooling system takes you an hour or two.....I will hail you as Goddess of The E46.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Should I take a day off work and to do this before the meet then since there are so many trying to do theirs? I can probably figure it out on my own, I just rather have one of you BMW guys there when I mess things up and try to put the timing chain on inside out

Oh, and I'm pretty sure the cooling system stuff should take about an hour and a half or so.... not including bleeding the system. I did my buddies 323Ci a few months back after his expansion tank grenaded, and it wasn't too bad.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast