Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Word of advice. Never ever sell the car.

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    First off, welcome! You'll like it here. It's a great resource of information and just a fun collection of people. I've only met a few of the members in person, but the ones I have met are great individuals.

Second, that's a good looking car! I love blues on E46s. I'm pretty sure that's Mystic Blue rather than Orient Blue (which is darker), but maybe it's just the lighting. Either way, post more pics when you have a chance!

Your car has really low miles! Any future maintenance or modification plans? [... deleted for brevity ...]

At any rate, I hope I didn't sound too preachy and welcome aboard, hope you stick around!
    Wow - lots to digest. I've just started diving into the forum discussions, and I know there's a ton of information in here. Thanks for the jump start!

I have a couple cosmetic issues I'd like to address - some curb rash on the rims, a nick or two in the paint. Had the car detailed after our move (we shipped it cross country from NH to CA) and it came out pretty sweet. I'm due to give it a thorough once over again.

Thanks all for the words of welcome. I hope to be less of a lurker and more of a participant as I find my way around!

Quote Originally Posted by Vogon Poet View Post
    Wow - lots to digest. I've just started diving into the forum discussions, and I know there's a ton of information in here. Thanks for the jump start!

I have a couple cosmetic issues I'd like to address - some curb rash on the rims, a nick or two in the paint. Had the car detailed after our move (we shipped it cross country from NH to CA) and it came out pretty sweet. I'm due to give it a thorough once over again.

Thanks all for the words of welcome. I hope to be less of a lurker and more of a participant as I find my way around!
    My pleasure!

Sounds like you know what you need to do. Be sure to ask questions if you have any, people here love to help.

Quote Originally Posted by Vas View Post
    Word of advice. Never ever sell the car.
    Listen to this man. I've been around this forum long enough to see several people who are returning because they want to get back into a ZHP after selling one a while ago. Numerous people recognize the great balance of fun, price, and daily drivability. That said...

If you ever decide to sell, let me know.

Welcome. If you need diy help or coding help drop me a message.
    Modification Thread
    Original Car: Silver Grey on Grey, A/T (1 of 186)
    As it sits: Silver Grey on Black, M/T (1 of 51)
    European Auto Source Tech
    Instagram: @CarbonZHP

Good looking ZHP!

2004 BMW 330CI ZHP, Silver Grey Metallic, Dinan: Stage 2 Software, High Flow Intake,
    Free Flow Exhaust, Front Strut Bar, Stage 2 Suspension System, Staggered Hartge Replica Wheels,
    M3 Mirrors (Side and Interior), M3 Seats

Welcome and great looking car!
    Just FYI, the original owner I recently bought my 330i ZHP from, cried as I drove it away off his driveway.
    ~ Paul (Not_Special)
    2003 BMW 330i ZHP, 6mt, Silver Gray/ Black leather.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12