Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ELCID86 View Post
    Fixed.
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Any possibility for modding the shifter?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    Any possibility for modding the shifter?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    You can buy some CF shift trim, but you're still stuck with that ugly matte plastic at the base.

http://www.giuliaforums.com/forum/48...m-install.html

I'm just going to hope it's resolved when I go pick up my 2020 model in a couple of years
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Wow so no bmw on the C&D top 10. Is this the first year the streak is over?

Quote Originally Posted by joeybananaz18 View Post
    Wow so no bmw on the C&D top 10. Is this the first year the streak is over?
    First time since 1991 I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

That's what I thought. If that's the case, it's nice to know that the ZHP is right at the midpoint of that. Makes it seem like after the e46, things went downhill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations on the promotion Keith

Quote Originally Posted by kayger12 View Post
    Mike Duff from Car and Driver: "In profile, it looks as if it’s trying to be an Italian E46 BMW."
    Can't agree more! the profile proportion really echoes with E46's spirit. Came across one example of this beauty on display in Austin the other day. I never thought I would be so much interested in an Alfa, but man, that stance really caught my eyes. Especially the rear, very well executed, just as BMW did with E46, but in different ways. Inevitably, the lines are more sophisticated, as with every modern car nowadays, but I found them not overwhelming and complement the sportiness of the car pretty well. I have to say, she looks much much more attractive in person than in pictures.

And that's when I saw it in the night, not being able to get a clear peek at the interior. The interior pictures you posted really add to the full package, making it a seriously desirable car, at least for me. Great choice for a DD, KG! Congrats!
    2003 330i ZHP [Garage King]
    2005 325i ZSP [SOLD]
    2007 Z4 3.0i [Garage Queen]
    2009 MINI Cooper S [Daily Driver]

Quote Originally Posted by GreatFrog View Post
    Can't agree more! the profile proportion really echoes with E46's spirit. Came across one example of this beauty on display in Austin the other day. I never thought I would be so much interested in an Alfa, but man, that stance really caught my eyes. Especially the rear, very well executed, just as BMW did with E46, but in different ways. Inevitably, the lines are more sophisticated, as with every modern car nowadays, but I found them not overwhelming and complement the sportiness of the car pretty well. I have to say, she looks much much more attractive in person than in pictures.

And that's when I saw it in the night, not being able to get a clear peek at the interior. The interior pictures you posted really add to the full package, making it a seriously desirable car, at least for me. Great choice for a DD, KG! Congrats!
    Well stated!

Thanks, sir!
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast