Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Congrats Keith, cool car! Never would of thought of one of those. Glad to see you're keeping the ZHP!
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Quote Originally Posted by daytona90t View Post
    Baltimore is home to the DiFatta Brothers garage http://www.difatta.com/ legends in the Alfa community. I believe that the owner Giovanni has a 164Q, I wonder if the car you saw was his? I last purchased some parts from them a few years ago, they are a very valuable resource in the Alfa community.
    Had to have been! That shop is 3 miles from my house on Belair Rd. I've driven by it so many times. I'll stop by and look at some cars!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Porsche 944 Turbo Build

One ride and you'll understand why most rocket scientists are German.

My ZHP Build 2004-2014 RIP

Quote Originally Posted by Hornung418 View Post
    Boy it certainly looks great from all angles, KG! Congratulations!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
    Thanks, brother!

Quote Originally Posted by daytona90t View Post

kayger12 if you haven't already you should check in at the Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board http://alfabb.com/ a great community of Alfa owners. I spent a lot of time on there back in my Alfa project days and met a number of great Alfa enthusiasts.
    Will do-- thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sockethead View Post
    Congrats Keith, cool car! Never would of thought of one of those. Glad to see you're keeping the ZHP!
    Thanks, Rob!
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Super jelly. If I could keep the ZHP, I would've. I had to make room for my new car..

You did the process right and ended up with an awesome car. Can't wait to see it and go for a ride. Modern day zhp? High praise indeed, but you know what I'm gonna say: she needs a third pedal!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    - Marc

Quote Originally Posted by derbo View Post
    Super jelly. If I could keep the ZHP, I would've. I had to make room for my new car..
    Totally get it. I question the wisdom sometimes when I think about the ZHP comfy in the garage while the spanking new Alfa is sitting in the weather out front.

Quote Originally Posted by zhpnsnv View Post
    You did the process right and ended up with an awesome car. Can't wait to see it and go for a ride. Modern day zhp? High praise indeed, but you know what I'm gonna say: she needs a third pedal!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    I can't wait to hear your thoughts after you drive her. Agreed on the third pedal-- but, man, that era is quickly coming to an end. It's going to get harder and harder to find one. For now, the paddle shifters in manual mode at least give me some level of additional input and control.

That's a big part of the reason I kept the ZHP. I want to ensure I always have a gearbox to row.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Well done, sir. Believe it or not, I've not seen a similar Alfa here in Austin TX. I think there's not a local dealer. BTW, your zhp and mine share the same license plate (diff states, of course).
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

Congrats Keith! Looks very nice.
    Pics of interior when you have a chance.
    325i, 2005, 5MT, Silvergrey, leatherette, Sport package; CDV delete, KONI STR-T & KYB Excel-G, Weisslichts, Stewart H2O pump

328i, 2010, 6MT, Spacegrey, dakota leather, M-sport packages; has a 330 intake but no tune - yet
    http://s900.photobucket.com/user/othibau/media/Junesig.jpg.html][IMG]http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac208/othibau/Junesig.jpg

Wow, congrats! So jealous!

Quote Originally Posted by fredo View Post
    Well done, sir. Believe it or not, I've not seen a similar Alfa here in Austin TX. I think there's not a local dealer. BTW, your zhp and mine share the same license plate (diff states, of course).
    Good stuff, my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Oli77 View Post
    Congrats Keith! Looks very nice.
    Pics of interior when you have a chance.
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by ryankokesh View Post
    Wow, congrats! So jealous!
    Thanks! Time for some tires, though-- the Bridgestone Turanzas are like driving on hockey pucks. Needs some Michelins.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast