Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

ZHPMafia get together (small-ish) 9/23/17, Stafford, VA

Some have expressed interest in either a drive or maintenance day but we have had difficulty scheduling it. I'm prepared to host a small group at my house this Saturday. The weather prediction as 85* and sunny . I only have one usable garage bay (hey, I like my stuff !) so most of the work will need to be done in the driveway or on the culdesac in front of my house (I hope the new neighbors aren't moving in that day ).

Address: 19 Heatherbrook Ln, Stafford, VA 22554
    Time: 8:30am until ~4:30pm.
    What: wrenching and perhaps a drive through twisties near me (it gets country, quick down here!).
    Bring: Your favorite beverage, any specific tools you need (I have almost everything anyone would need so ask me.), Lawnchair, I'll provide stuff for lunch. (Sides and/or desserts would always be welcomed.)

Please post below if you plan to come and what work you need done or can help with. I know John in VA needs BT module and some coding. I need to do my sunroof gasket.

Shawn

(P.S., I still don't like the fact that this thread for VA is in the "East" and not the "South East"!)
    Last edited by ELCID86; 09-23-2017 at 02:12 PM.

Coming/Doing/Bringing:
    1) Shawn (elcid86)/roof gasket/burgers and dogs
    2) John in VA / some coding if possible, verification of bluetooth TCU working if possible, install accessories (can be performed in driveway or culdesac / will bring anything that's needed - let me know!
    2006 330ci ZHP - Silbergrau Metallic / Stoff Laser/Anthrazit / Alu Black Cube trim / Adaptive Xenon headlights / HK hi-fi system / heated front seats

I'm not 100% sure Im coming just yet (need to figure out what the call schedule is this weekend) but I'm interested and have a front passenger window regulator and a valve cover gasket that needs to be replaced. I have minimal wrenching experience and a few tools hahaha Im useless

2004 Titansilber Metallic BMW 330i ZHP

Quote Originally Posted by JPMo View Post
    I'm not 100% sure Im coming just yet (need to figure out what the call schedule is this weekend) but I'm interested and have a front passenger window regulator and a valve cover gasket that needs to be replaced. I have minimal wrenching experience and a few tools hahaha Im useless
    Keep us posted. I'd say the window lift is certainly doable. Not sure I'd want to get into the VCG but someone else may want to assist. We can play it by ear if you have all the parts. If you haven't done vanos I'd do that at the same time (and maybe ofhg).

Sorry guys that it did not work out at my place for these dates.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Quote Originally Posted by JPMo View Post
    ... but I'm interested and have a front passenger window regulator...
    Pick up some butyl caulk/rope from Advance Auto or Autozone to be sure your vapor barrier is secured at the bottom after the job is done.
    2006 330ci ZHP - Silbergrau Metallic / Stoff Laser/Anthrazit / Alu Black Cube trim / Adaptive Xenon headlights / HK hi-fi system / heated front seats

Man I wish I was a little closer!
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Quote Originally Posted by John in VA View Post
    Pick up some butyl caulk/rope from Advance Auto or Autozone to be sure your vapor barrier is secured at the bottom after the job is done.
    Good to know!

2004 Titansilber Metallic BMW 330i ZHP

Quote Originally Posted by Sockethead View Post
    Man I wish I was a little closer!
    +1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast