Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Few things...

1. The silver with the brown interior is simply amazing.
    2. What's your review of the BMW Performance Intake?
    3. What's your review of the Dinan stage 1 software? Any discernible differences?

Edit - one more:

4. Where'd you get the xenon m3 fogs?
    - Marc

Snap! I just noticed you're in Beaverton... I work out there!

Quote Originally Posted by thesixsins View Post
    Snap! I just noticed you're in Beaverton... I work out there!
    Yeah I live in Tanasbourne, surprised I've never seen you around! I'll keep my eyes open for ya though!

Quote Originally Posted by zhpnsnv View Post
    Few things...

1. The silver with the brown interior is simply amazing.
    2. What's your review of the BMW Performance Intake?
    3. What's your review of the Dinan stage 1 software? Any discernible differences?
    4. Where'd you get the xenon m3 fogs?

1. The silver with the brown interior is simply amazing. Thanks, I love it!

2. What's your review of the BMW Performance Intake? Pretty much the same as all the other gents here, looks great and it's an easy install, but as far as performance is concerned I can't tell any difference. It does sound better than the OEM one once you get above 3k and have your foot into it, but only you would probably be able to tell, a passenger wouldn't be like "dude your car is beefy!" ya know? It's mainly for asthetic appeal.

3. What's your review of the Dinan stage 1 software? Any discernible differences? Maybe a little, but nothing where you're gonna be thrown back in your seat after the install. I haven't tested the rev limiter or the top speed, but the low end torque seems better, hesitation between 3-4k is gone and the throttle response seemed to have improved slightly. But I may just be imagining those things, wanting them to all be improved like the website says. But hey, it definitely didn't hurt the performance right?! One of the driving forces behind both the Dinan software and the BMW Perf intake was the deals, they were both on sale and I knew I'd be pissed if I didn't take advange. However the $$ vs. performance gain was not really worth it in my opinion, there's gotta be a better way to spend $600. So basically if you're on a budget I'd say to save your cabbage.

4. Where'd you get the xenon m3 fogs? I got them through Umnitza and I freakin love them! Here's the link.

BMW M-TEC STYLE FOG LIGHTS W/ XENON UPGRADE INSTALLED $135
    http://www.umnitza.com/index.php?mai...oducts_id=1144
    Last edited by Cadeez; 04-26-2011 at 11:17 AM.
    2016 BMW M340i

BMW CCA Member . Dinan Stage 1 Software . Dinan 3.5" Exhaust . Dinan CAI & Turbo Inlet . VSRF Charge Pipe . H&R Sport Springs . CF: Front Splitter, Rear Valance, Trunk Spoiler, Roof Spoiler, M3 Mirror Covers . BMW Performance pedals . Gloss black ///M kidneys . 12mm F / 15mm R BMS Spacers. NGK 94201 Plugs .

2013 BMW X5 M-Sport - Sold
    2009 550i M-Sport - Sold
    2006 650i Vert - Sold
    2004 330i ZHP - Dead
    2001 330i Sport - Sold
    2004 330i ZHP - Sold
    1999 E36 M3 - Sold

Nice response, Jeff.

Thanks for the answers!
    - Marc

Jeff,
    Where did you get the Shadow 330i badge? Mi Gusta!!

We need to get SixSins, you and I together for a good old fashion meet up. I have seen him twice now near my office off the Haines Street Exit! Let me know when your free in the next couple weeks and we'll make it happen!

Sounds good to me! Are you a CCA member? I've been trying to hit up their events and meetings but haven't been able to fit any in my schedule yet. I plan on doing this drive at the end of May, you should come along.
    http://bmworegoncca.com/club-news-ev...innville-tour/

I'll also be hanging out in the BMW corral at the Rose Cup races at PIR in June 18-19. Registration has ended for that, but maybe you could still sneak in.

I got the shadow badge right here...
    http://www.bimmian.com/46/SVE/
    2016 BMW M340i

BMW CCA Member . Dinan Stage 1 Software . Dinan 3.5" Exhaust . Dinan CAI & Turbo Inlet . VSRF Charge Pipe . H&R Sport Springs . CF: Front Splitter, Rear Valance, Trunk Spoiler, Roof Spoiler, M3 Mirror Covers . BMW Performance pedals . Gloss black ///M kidneys . 12mm F / 15mm R BMS Spacers. NGK 94201 Plugs .

2009 550i M-Sport - Sold
    2006 650i Vert - Sold
    2004 330i ZHP - Dead
    2001 330i Sport - Sold
    2004 330i ZHP - Sold
    1999 E36 M3 - Sold

Actually, yes! my dad and I are hoping to make the drive to McMinville. I need to become a member though...kind of been putting it off. I am planning on that one though for sure!

I'll be at the Rose Cup as well...it's an annual thing with the men in the family and definitely walking around the corral if I can't get in...that's the best weekend of the year ! Thanks for the tip on the Shadow badge. I will be getting the matte black for sure!

Sweet well I guess I'll be seeing you at both events...hopefully. I'd really like to do the McMinville drive but naturally it's on a Saturday and I'll have to get that day off, right after I'll have just taken 8 days off for Mexico next week. We'll see, but I'll definitely be at the Rose Cup races, hanging with the old man between his PCA group and our corral. Got any pics of your car??
    2016 BMW M340i

2009 550i M-Sport - Sold
    2006 650i Vert - Sold
    2004 330i ZHP - Dead
    2001 330i Sport - Sold
    2004 330i ZHP - Sold
    1999 E36 M3 - Sold

Yes Sir. There are a few in here. Unfortunately I bought it in December and I think you know how many sunny days we have had since then ...so I haven't been able to get out for a shoot.

http://flic.kr/ps/T5M5m

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast