Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

(Sold): OEM 5 spoke winter wheels and Blizzak tires

These are the OEM staggard wheel setup that came on Kristen's 135. The Blizzaks are LM-25V 225/40/18 front and rear so it's basically a square setup.
    I'm not exactly sure what the offset is but its very good for winter wheels on a ZHP as they are tucked in pretty good. Add 10 mm spacers if you want a more aggressive look.
    The fronts have a lot of tread on them. The rears will probably go for one or two more seasons. They still have all the siping on them which is what is needed for traction in snow.
    The finish is in excellent shape on three of them. The fourth has some non curb rash chipping and a marginal touch up job.

We're asking $500 for the set. We can deliver to the Mafia meet in October or I'm willing to drive a couple of hours to meet someone if needed.

A quick look on Ebay shows the wheels alone selling for around $200 each.

Last edited by Sockethead; 09-25-2017 at 07:37 AM.
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Pm sent
    2005 Jet Black 6MT ZHP "Family First"
    ~Rob~

GLWS Rob!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

FYI:
    7.5 ET49/8.5 ET52 according to the interwebs.
    Emma - 2005 BMW 330ci ZHP 6MT Estorilblau Individual

Sportline 8s 18x8.5F - 18x9.5R | APEX ARC-8 18x8.5 Square | aFe Intake | 135i Brembo F/R Calipers | 26mm Front/20mm Rear Sway Bars | Z4 Mirror
    M3 Dead Pedal | Lexus ES300 Yellow Fog Light Retrofit | Koni Yellows/H&R Springs | Llumar CTX 40% | Coby Tri-Stitch Wheel & Boots

Awaiting Install: M3 Wing Mirrors

Quote Originally Posted by 704sw View Post
    FYI:
    7.5 ET49/8.5 ET52 according to the interwebs.
    Thanks for posting! I didn't have time to look that up.
    Some of you remember when I had Kristen's Breytons from her 135 on my car. They fit very well and looked pretty aggressive with 10mm spacers. Although I'd rather have these tucked in a bit without the spacers to keep all that salt, cinders, etc. from damaging the paint
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

SOLD!
    H&R sport springs,

Damn, that was quick. Congrats.
    Emma - 2005 BMW 330ci ZHP 6MT Estorilblau Individual

Sportline 8s 18x8.5F - 18x9.5R | APEX ARC-8 18x8.5 Square | aFe Intake | 135i Brembo F/R Calipers | 26mm Front/20mm Rear Sway Bars | Z4 Mirror
    M3 Dead Pedal | Lexus ES300 Yellow Fog Light Retrofit | Koni Yellows/H&R Springs | Llumar CTX 40% | Coby Tri-Stitch Wheel & Boots

Awaiting Install: M3 Wing Mirrors

Lol yep! The timing was perfect
    H&R sport springs,

Man I spent way too much time searching for a square set of these for my 'mola ZHP. They just look so damn good.

Hope the buyer posts pics if they're going on a ZHP!

Shop Advance Auto Parts
    Damn! they do look good! I never had them on my car since when I was in Jersey, I stored the car during the winter...
    Yes, they will be going on a ZHP...
    H&R sport springs,

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast