Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Lets organize a group buy?

I can't be the only one looking to get my hands on a OEM e46 Alarm system. Who would be interested and who knows how we could get this done. Prices for them are around $320+ Tax around my area which would be fine if the fact that they went down to ~$200 when the e46 was in production didn't bother me. Anyways, just seeing interest and who could help pull this off, otherwise I'll just grab a used one for $200.

1.Nelson - pleasecorrupt

Quote Originally Posted by pleasecorrupt View Post
    I can't be the only one looking to get my hands on a OEM e46 Alarm system. Who would be interested and who knows how we could get this done. Prices for them are around $320+ Tax around my area which would be fine if the fact that they went down to ~$200 when the e46 was in production didn't bother me. Anyways, just seeing interest and who could help pull this off, otherwise I'll just grab a used one for $200.

1.Nelson - pleasecorrupt
    2. John - johnrando VERT version
    In for a VERT version at a discount if this applies (I know VERT versions are cheaper). BTW, you might want to try e46f.c, bimmerfest.c, and the others. Also, it might help to contact a dealer first, see if they'd be up for a discount, and how many they'd need to do it.
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

In for sedan, but I'm pre-wired so I only need the 3 components plus hardware.

this is long dead, i purchased a used one with complete hardware for sub 200 on e46
    It's finally time to settle down,
    my name is Nelson.