Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by derbo View Post
    The only thing I can think of, is people don't use the full soft and they never heard any complaints because of that.
    Mines set to full soft. No problems here.

Quote Originally Posted by stephenkirsh View Post
    Not likely. The 2 cars that Turner had this issue with were in for a full suspension builds. Rear bar is one of the last things you install.

Oh my car, I've replaced RTAB and diff bushings. Subframe bushings are original but all look great. Even my old RTAB were in great condition. There's no change if the car is on stands or when the suspension is fully loaded on ramps.
    Yeah Iono. Did you already try swapping out the bars? I only read/saw about the end links. Or are they unwilling to do that? If you were closer, I'd offer to let you try mines. My car is barely going to move the rest of the year so it's not going to miss it lol

Wow, it's been a LONG time since I have even been on this site.. However, this thread grabbed my attention today right away..

Things are not lining up, and there is no answer.. But I'm super questionable about other parts being worn out, or even "broken". I don't want to scare you, but do you know if you are suffering from a tearing Sub Frame?

-Cam

03 ImolaRot|6sp|Alcantara|Silver Cube|CW|Xenons

Coby Alcantara Knob|CF Diffuser|BMW Performance Kidneys|Umnitza Eyes|RCR|UUC TSE3|GruppeM CF-Kevlar Intake|BC Racing Coils|Spacers|BavSound Stg. 1

BMW/CCA/CT VALLEY

1979 911sc: The Perpetual Project

Quote Originally Posted by sillieidiot View Post
    Yeah Iono. Did you already try swapping out the bars? I only read/saw about the end links. Or are they unwilling to do that? If you were closer, I'd offer to let you try mines. My car is barely going to move the rest of the year so it's not going to miss it lol
    I did not specifically ask for that, but I measured my bar and it's the same measurements as ones in their warehouse. Doubt it's a bar issue.

His: 05 330 ZHP Imola Red - 07 Z4 M Coupe Imola Red
    Hers: 04 330i ZSP
    2004 325 M56 Steel Blue Metallic - Sold
    Stephen's DD & AutoX/HPDE Build Thread
    Stewart WP - Z4M LCAB - M3 trans/motor mounts - DICE MediageBridge Duo - ARC-8 17x8.5"
    DrVANOS - Mason Engineering Race Strut Bar - E30 Exp. Cap - Custom Black+Beige Interior - M3 Seats
    Bilstein PSS10 - Turner Sway Bars 27/21 - ECST RTAB Limiters - R.E. RSM

Turner 27/21 sway bar problems

Quote Originally Posted by 09mageec View Post
    Wow, it's been a LONG time since I have even been on this site.. However, this thread grabbed my attention today right away..

Things are not lining up, and there is no answer.. But I'm super questionable about other parts being worn out, or even "broken". I don't want to scare you, but do you know if you are suffering from a tearing Sub Frame?

-Cam
    I've spent 10+ hours under the rear of the car now and have not seen any problems.

I doubt a torn sub frame spot would produce such perfectly even problems on both sides of my sway bar and not present any other problems anywhere else.

Also, I'm pretty sure the later year cars have less issues. Mine's an 05 model year.

His: 05 330 ZHP Imola Red - 07 Z4 M Coupe Imola Red
    Hers: 04 330i ZSP
    2004 325 M56 Steel Blue Metallic - Sold
    Stephen's DD & AutoX/HPDE Build Thread
    Stewart WP - Z4M LCAB - M3 trans/motor mounts - DICE MediageBridge Duo - ARC-8 17x8.5"
    DrVANOS - Mason Engineering Race Strut Bar - E30 Exp. Cap - Custom Black+Beige Interior - M3 Seats
    Bilstein PSS10 - Turner Sway Bars 27/21 - ECST RTAB Limiters - R.E. RSM

Quote Originally Posted by stephenkirsh View Post
    I did not specifically ask for that, but I measured my bar and it's the same measurements as ones in their warehouse. Doubt it's a bar issue.
    Yeah I wouldn't rule it out until you actually try it. Who knows, maybe they didn't actually measure their bars and just said it was the same lol

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234