Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

11/04/2017 -Cars & Coffee @ BMW of Sterling VA

Here's a chance for owners in the mid-Atlantic area to get together:

11/04/2017 - BMWCCA Cars & Coffee @ BMW of Sterling

Come join BMW CCA as we host our last Cars & Coffee of 2017 at BMW of Sterling, starting at 9 AM. With Cars & Coffee events popping up all over the area, this one is dedicated to both modern and vintage BMWs and their enthusiast owners.

BMW of Sterling will be providing free coffee in their Cafe and also a special BMW CCA 20% discount on any parts/accessories you may need.

BMW of Sterling
    21710 Auto World Circle
    Sterling, VA 20166

BMW CCA membership is not required for this event, so whether you've owned your BMW for 30+ years or just picked it up a few days ago, we all share the love for the Roundel.
    2006 330ci ZHP - Silbergrau Metallic / Stoff Laser/Anthrazit / Alu Black Cube trim / Adaptive Xenon headlights / HK hi-fi system / heated front seats

YES! I’m glad I checked the regional forum. I will absolutely be there with the ZHP.
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Hmm I might make the trip.

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Reminder: this is TOMORROW. weather shows overcast but other than that should be fine, leah/myself will be there for sure. Hope to see some of you there
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

E46 turnout was super weak. No other members showed up and there was (1) E46 M and one other janky 3 series. The rest were primarily E92 V8 M cars and a few 2002s that were super clean. We left after about an hour and a half. Turn out was so so, I was slightly disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by ELCID86 View Post
    Sorry but that’s a long way from me. We need to plan a Mafia get-together soon.
    Yeah we do

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Quote Originally Posted by BADCLOWN View Post
    E46 turnout was super weak. No other members showed up and there was (1) E46 M and one other janky 3 series. The rest were primarily E92 V8 M cars and a few 2002s that were super clean. We left after about an hour and a half. Turn out was so so, I was slightly disappointed.
    Sorry for your disappointment - this was a larger overall turnout than usual. Lots of E39 M5s. We've been pushing to get more of the vintage guys with vintage cars to attend, so it was good to see them. I saw an Imola ZHP sedan, but didn't get a chance to meet you (that I know of!). I was in my Titansilber E39. See more pix here: https://www.facebook.com/NCCBMWCCA
    2006 330ci ZHP - Silbergrau Metallic / Stoff Laser/Anthrazit / Alu Black Cube trim / Adaptive Xenon headlights / HK hi-fi system / heated front seats

I was expecting a larger turnout given it was a BMWCCA event and at a dealer. I guess I assumed a bit much given I didn’t know the scene here/new to the area.you guys def got your “older crowd” to come out, some very clean 2002s like I said. Some other gems in the bunch as well. Don’t take my post the wrong way, I didn’t mean it to come off as super negative, I was just hoping for more cars and some more variety. Was def a good thing to look forward to this weekend and get the car out. I must have left before any other ZHPs had shown up as I was the only one there for 1.5 hours or so (had my new and improved mafia shirt on as well)

Quote Originally Posted by BADCLOWN View Post
    I was expecting a larger turnout given it was a BMWCCA event and at a dealer. I guess I assumed a bit much given I didn’t know the scene here/new to the area.you guys def got your “older crowd” to come out, some very clean 2002s like I said. Some other gems in the bunch as well. Don’t take my post the wrong way, I didn’t mean it to come off as super negative, I was just hoping for more cars and some more variety. Was def a good thing to look forward to this weekend and get the car out. I must have left before any other ZHPs had shown up as I was the only one there for 1.5 hours or so (had my new and improved mafia shirt on as well)
    I hate when that happens! The CnCs in Nashville where huge but, when I checked out other cities in the region I found the events very small.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dinan; Hign Flow Intake System, & Strut Tower Brace
    Turner Motorsports; Underdrive Power Pulleys
    Koni Sport, Bridgestone; Potenza RE-11, Coby Wheel
    Stewart High Performance Water Pump
    Hawk High Performance Street 5.0 Brake Pads
    Brembo Rotor

The purposeful face of a formidable athlete:

The spine-tingling 330i Performance Package.

Purchased CPO on 12/23/2006 with 28,090 miles