Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

(SOLD) 1994 Laguna Blue Mazda NA Miata 5MT R-Package w/ 85k miles (Portland, OR) - $8,000

Up for sale is my father's 1994 Mazda NA Miata (1st generation, NA) with 85,6XX miles and a clean title. He is selling because my family rarely drives the car and could be better used by a fellow enthusiast that would drive it more often. Asking $8,000 or best offer (OBO).

It is painted Laguna Blue (paint code: 6W) which was only available in 1994 and 1995. The original owner replaced the factory cloth seats with custom leather black seats. The seats had Laguna Blue leather on the seat back, yellow leather accents, and “Miata” stitched in blue on the headrest. They look as if they came from the factory.

It comes equipped with the relatively rare factory “R Package”, available from 1994-1997, which was meant for the more hardcore enthusiast. It included Bilstein shocks, stiffer springs, larger sway bars, a rear trunk spoiler, front air dam, rear bumper diffuser, alloy wheels, and a Torsen limited slip differential (LSD). It eliminated the option for power steering, an automatic transmission, or a leather interior in the name of saving weight. The car also comes with air conditioning (see below), which was the only other available option when the R Package was selected.

The car has the factory 14” BBS forged aluminum wheels (only ~10.5 lbs each) wrapped in 195/55R14 Toyo Proxes T1R tires with moderate tread depth left (~1/4”).

The car comes with the following additional items:
    • Color-matched Laguna Blue hard top in great condition and functioning rear window defroster.
    • Extra set of side sills
    • Extra set of door cards with arm rests (current door cards do not have arm rests)
    • Vinyl tonneau cover
    • Box of miscellaneous Miata parts (e.g. emblems, speakers, etc.)

All maintenance records since new are available, although the second owner performed most of his own maintenance and is relatively undocumented. Maintenance spreadsheet available here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

INSTALLED AFTERMARKET PARTS:
    • Black leather interior.
    • Mock-carbon fiber knob (factory knob included with the car)
    • Wizard’s Performance leather shift boot
    • Wizard’s Performance mock-carbon fiber parking brake handle
    • Wizard’s Performance black leather parking brake boot
    • Metal brake and gas pedals
    • Stainless steel clutch line and brake lines
    • Chrome side mirrors

CONDITION:
    • Exterior: 8/10. For a 23 year old car, the paint is in very good shape. There are some scratches on the rear and front bumpers, as well as a few chips here and there. Front bumper spoiler has scratches. The soft top works well and has no holes although the ring for the rear window zipper is broken and can easily be replaced with something more aesthetically pleasing than the current key ring. There is a small chip in the driver's side of the windshield. This car has never seen salt, having been rarely driven in the winter and residing exclusively in southern California and Portland, Oregon.
    • Interior: 8/10. The driver’s seat is showing some wear on the left side bolster as well as a spot in the seat bottom. There are some minor scratches around the cupholders. The rearview mirror is beginning to oxidize underneath the glass in one corner. The steering wheel has some divots out of it. Everything else is in very good shape and functions as expected.
    • Electronics: the radio and speakers work well. Air conditioning is non-functioning. I am not sure why the A/C doesn’t work. Prior owner said it just needs a charge, but I haven’t bothered since I drive the car almost exclusively with the top down and having no need for the A/C.

CAR INFORMATION SUMMARY:
    • VIN: JM1NA3531R0511737
    • Year: 1994
    • Engine: 1.8L DOHC 16 valve - 128 hp / 110 ft-lbs
    • Transmission: 5-speed manual
    • Exterior Color: Laguna Blue
    • Interior: Custom black leather
    • Packages: R Package
    • Options: Detachable hardtop, air conditioning
    • Number of Owners: Three (3) total. Approximate years of ownership and mileage given below (I'm not 100% sure on dates of ownership).

- 1st owner: 06/1994 - 07/1997. Miles: 0-40,256 (~40k total miles driven). Location: Whittier, CA
    - 2nd owner: 07/1997 - 09/2007. 40,256-74,850 miles (~34.5k total miles driven). Location: Irvine, CA & Portland, OR.
    - 3rd owner (my father): 09/2007 - current. 74,850-85,6XX miles (~11k total miles driven). Location: Portland, OR.

Don't hesitate to ask questions or send me a PM!

Pictures:

Last edited by BMWCurves; 07-19-2018 at 12:10 PM.

Man that's pretty. As I've come to find out in my research/prep for next year's Miata purchase, a hardtop alone runs about $2k painted, and seems to add ~$1.5k in value. GLWS.
    Emma - 2005 BMW 330ci ZHP 6MT Estorilblau Individual

Sportline 8s 18x8.5F - 18x9.5R | APEX ARC-8 18x8.5 Square | aFe Intake | 135i Brembo F/R Calipers | 26mm Front/20mm Rear Sway Bars | Z4 Mirror
    M3 Dead Pedal | Lexus ES300 Yellow Fog Light Retrofit | Koni Yellows/H&R Springs | Llumar CTX 40% | Coby Tri-Stitch Wheel & Boots

Awaiting Install: M3 Wing Mirrors

Quote Originally Posted by 704sw View Post
    Man that's pretty. As I've come to find out in my research/prep for next year's Miata purchase, a hardtop alone runs about $2k painted, and seems to add ~$1.5k in value. GLWS.
    Thanks!

Yeah, hardtops that are color matched are tough to find. My father just wants it to go to an enthusiast who will appreciate it.

Always wanted a laguna blue! GLWS!

GLWS William. Excellent FS ad as usual

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

Thanks, fellas!

Gorgeous, GLWS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2004 BMW 330i TiAg ZHP/// 6MT(purchased from forum 6/06/16);
    KONI Yellows | Akebono Brake Pads | ECIS cold air intake system;
    Hotchkis Sport sway bar | ECS Tuning Carbon Fiber front strut brace
    Vibrant Performance Muffler | Coby Wheel Tri-Stitch steering wheel & shift boot
    Michelin PSS | Blizzak WS-80

oh man... the want is STRONG with this one! lovely.
    peter

2004 330i ZHP
    2005 330iT ZHP
    2010 328iT M Sport

Quote Originally Posted by slater View Post
    oh man... the want is STRONG with this one! lovely.
    Haha I thought of you when I was writing the ad.

It's not a great time of year to sell a little sports convertible, but hey, worth a shot!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast