Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

New member in Virginia

Hello fellow ZHP owners. I figured I'd sign up here in addition to e46fanatics in order to get some more ZHP-centric information.

Anyways, my ZHP

Welcome to the family.

Gald you found us.

Car =
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Beautiful car and welcome to the mafia, there is also the larger site for all bmw's that is called bmwmafia.com, you should join us there also.

Welcome to the site. Big, big fan of alpine white ZHPs. Not easy to find. Looks great.

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    Welcome to the family.

Gald you found us.

Car =
    Thanks. I appreciate the salivation.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnmadd View Post
    Beautiful car and welcome to the mafia, there is also the larger site for all bmw's that is called bmwmafia.com, you should join us there also.
    Thanks for the info.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus-SanDiego View Post
    Welcome to the site. Big, big fan of alpine white ZHPs. Not easy to find. Looks great.
    Thanks. I do like AW a lot. It wasn't long after it was listed that I picked it up.

Welcome to the family! I'm jealous of your Alpine Whiteness, tis my favorite color on these cars.
    http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6136/5934684585_efb25fa4b8_m.jpg
    My garage: 08' Alpine White 135i Coupe putting out 405 wHP to BOTH rear wheels. 05' LeMans Blue X5 4.8is that I like to call Truckmeat. Socketheads 05' Dinan tuned ZHP, and a few Hondas to keep it real.

Your car is perfect. Love the tint, the blacked out grille, and the alpine whited out reflectors. Don't do anything else to it, ever, besides drive it.

Welcome!
    - Marc

Quote Originally Posted by zhpnsnv View Post
    Your car is perfect. Love the tint, the blacked out grille, and the alpine whited out reflectors. Don't do anything else to it, ever, besides drive it.

Welcome!
    Ah, thank you for the kind words! I don't intend to change anything else about the exterior. Only thing I may change in the future would be new wheels, (stock ones all have pretty bad curb rash from previous owners) and perhaps upgraded brakes.

Quote Originally Posted by globe999 View Post
    Ah, thank you for the kind words! I don't intend to change anything else about the exterior. Only thing I may change in the future would be new wheels, (stock ones all have pretty bad curb rash from previous owners) and perhaps upgraded brakes.
    hahaha welcome to my world. As you search through the forum you'll see I just bought rims to replace my marred 135s then backed out once I found a decent refinishing option. I like CSL replicas, but for less $ the refinished 135s are still great on the car. Better than great.

Here's what I know - if you choose to put your 135s up for sale, you'll have plenty of interest!
    - Marc

Quote Originally Posted by zhpnsnv View Post

Here's what I know - if you choose to put your 135s up for sale, you'll have plenty of interest!
    Definitely. Some of us are going to pool our money so that we can each get a spare 135 wheel to carry in our car (instead of the donut spare).

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast