Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by bcleaver View Post
    Alright--another NW'er! Welcome. All the way across the state though. Am I the only north idaho/western washington member on the board?
    We may be a small NW gang...but what we lack in numbers we make up in...umm...rainfall?
    2016 BMW M340i

BMW CCA Member . Dinan Stage 1 Software . Dinan 3.5" Exhaust . Dinan CAI & Turbo Inlet . VSRF Charge Pipe . H&R Sport Springs . CF: Front Splitter, Rear Valance, Trunk Spoiler, Roof Spoiler, M3 Mirror Covers . BMW Performance pedals . Gloss black ///M kidneys . 12mm F / 15mm R BMS Spacers. NGK 94201 Plugs .

2013 BMW X5 M-Sport - Sold
    2009 550i M-Sport - Sold
    2006 650i Vert - Sold
    2004 330i ZHP - Dead
    2001 330i Sport - Sold
    2004 330i ZHP - Sold
    1999 E36 M3 - Sold

Quote Originally Posted by Luigi View Post
    Gents, I'm very happy to introduce myself, and many thanks to Marc Biunno of Roundel magazine for referring me to this great website.
    My name is Luigi -- I promise I'm not kidding. So how could I NOT become a ZHP Mafia member?
    My pride and joy:
    2004 black sapphire ZHP, manual, 68K, bone stock and registered at ZHPRegistry.net.
    My wife is an amazing woman who fully supports my weekends in the driveway detailing my car or lying on the cold garage floor changing the oil or replacing those dastardly front control arm bushings, for example! You know what I'm talking about. All the while she's taking care of our kids and cooking and doing a million other things to keep the family running. I do my fair share too, but it sure is nice to have enough time to properly care for, and enjoy, my car. I’m very fortunate.
    My wife is also an amateur photographer and took this picture recently, among a bunch of other ones. This is one of my favorites, though.

Thanks for reading!
    Luigi! Just saw this thread! Welcome!

- Marc
    - Marc

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus-SanDiego View Post
    Luigi, welcome to the site, sir. Next time you see (or talk with) Marc, tell him that I've missed him around here. Haven't seen him a lot during the past month. I think he's been busy with life, though, so he is excused. Still, tell him I've noticed.

Meanwhile, glad to have you, Luigi. Hope you'll become a regular around here. This is a very friendly group. In the morning, when people start signing on to the site, I imagine the "welcome" comments will start stacking up.
    Thanks for noticing. I'm trying to keep up with stuff. Starting next week, I won't be around much again for a while. No complaints from me, though. I take a lot of pride in working hard and spending many, many hours doing so. But it's looking pretty good for the east coast meet.

And to Luigi - it's e-mails like yours that keep me typing on the eve of Mr. Carlson's deadline.
    - Marc

Quote Originally Posted by zhpnsnv View Post
    Thanks for noticing. I'm trying to keep up with stuff. Starting next week, I won't be around much again for a while. No complaints from me, though. I take a lot of pride in working hard and spending many, many hours doing so. But it's looking pretty good for the east coast meet.

And to Luigi - it's e-mails like yours that keep me typing on the eve of Mr. Carlson's deadline.
    Yep. I notice most stuff, Marc. I'm a micromanager of this site.

VA meet=

Marc and others -- thanks for the additional welcomes. Very appreciated! And it's a good reminder for me to do a better job welcoming others who are new to the site. Must ... be ... good ... site ... member ...
    And Cadeez, you ain't kidding -- this was a ridiculously rainy past six months, even by Northwesterners' standards ...
    Luigi
    04 Black Sapphire Metallic ZHP, 6-speed manual, stock save chromed wheels, 68K, born February 2004
    BMW CCA of Oregon Member

Welcome Luigi, PNW transplant here. I have family all over the Portland area, Seattle area, and along the Columbia all the way to Kennewick. Anyways, welcome the site, car looks nice, keep up the good work.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345