Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Thread: Sunday

Sunday

Maintenance

Sent from my S8+
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Temporarily fixed my radiator situation. Thanks Botond!

Selfie with the boss.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
    325i, 2005, 5MT, Silvergrey, leatherette, Sport package; CDV delete, KONI STR-T & KYB Excel-G, Weisslichts, Stewart H2O pump

328i, 2010, 6MT, Spacegrey, dakota leather, M-sport packages; has a 330 intake but no tune - yet
    http://s900.photobucket.com/user/othibau/media/Junesig.jpg.html][IMG]http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac208/othibau/Junesig.jpg

Last one leaving. Great meet everyone! Thank you all for coming and representing the Mafia outstandingly!

Sent from my S8+
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Sunday

I-75 had some issue between Lexington and Knoxville, so Waze took me on state highways. Holy. Crap. The show Justified is an incredibly accurate depiction of southeastern Kentucky. There was a domestic dispute going on at the gas station I stopped at in Harlan County, and the man asked what I was staring at, getting very agitated with my presence. It was some unnerving stuff. I was in the car and leaving as quickly as possible. Such a shame it’s like that there—it’s some of the most beautiful roads I’ve ever driven.
    Last edited by 704sw; 10-22-2017 at 03:52 PM.
    Emma - 2005 BMW 330ci ZHP 6MT Estorilblau Individual

Sportline 8s 18x8.5F - 18x9.5R | APEX ARC-8 18x8.5 Square | aFe Intake | 135i Brembo F/R Calipers | 26mm Front/20mm Rear Sway Bars | Z4 Mirror
    M3 Dead Pedal | Lexus ES300 Yellow Fog Light Retrofit | Koni Yellows/H&R Springs | Llumar CTX 40% | Coby Tri-Stitch Wheel & Boots

Awaiting Install: M3 Wing Mirrors

Youz' a ferner 'round dem neck-o-de-woods-boy. Betr' get.

It is a beautiful state. And the bourbon!
    325i, 2005, 5MT, Silvergrey, leatherette, Sport package; CDV delete, KONI STR-T & KYB Excel-G, Weisslichts, Stewart H2O pump

328i, 2010, 6MT, Spacegrey, dakota leather, M-sport packages; has a 330 intake but no tune - yet
    http://s900.photobucket.com/user/othibau/media/Junesig.jpg.html][IMG]http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac208/othibau/Junesig.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by 704sw View Post
    I-75 had some issue between Lexington and Knoxville, so Waze took me on state highways. Holy. Crap. The show Justified is an incredibly accurate depiction of southeastern Kentucky. There was a domestic dispute going on at the gas station I stopped at in Harlan County, and the man asked what I was staring at, getting very agitated with my presence. It was some unnerving stuff. I was in the car and leaving as quickly as possible. Such a shame it’s like that there—it’s some of the most beautiful roads I’ve ever driven.
    Hilarious! I definitely like to observe the culture when I travel and make stops.

Dane, thank you for having all of us over. It was nice to be able to meet everyone again and glad things fell into place for Rivkah and I so we could make it. Looking forward to the next one already!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

First stop on Friday - found a distant relative
    Name:  IMG_20171020_114531705.jpg
Views: 1077
Size:  158.0 KB

Sunday morning at the best hotel in West Chester
    Name:  IMG_20171022_090311523_HDR.jpg
Views: 995
Size:  222.0 KB

Name:  IMG_20171022_090257328_HDR.jpg
Views: 1095
Size:  203.0 KB

Pitch black. Somewhere before this there was an area where the only lighting was the blinking of some towers. There was a crap load of them and there were more a short while after, so they covered the front and rear view. This was the last stop on the way home (same pump as the first picture). There was some pretty heavy rain after this stop.
    Name:  IMG_20171022_193311453.jpg
Views: 966
Size:  93.5 KB

Quote Originally Posted by 704sw View Post
    I'm guessing you just stopped in for the apple pie and oxycontin.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnmadd View Post
    Hilarious! I definitely like to observe the culture when I travel and make stops.
    Be careful John! You never know what you will see.....

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    Be careful John! You never know what you will see.....
    Haha, very true.