Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 49 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3947484950 LastLast
    That's pretty slick. Sucks you have to run audio through the aux in, though. Guess that's the only option when you're trying to have your cake and eat it too?

Quote Originally Posted by ZHPizza View Post
    That's pretty slick. Sucks you have to run audio through the aux in, though. Guess that's the only option when you're trying to have your cake and eat it too?
    The other way requires a MOST (fiber optic) bus to be integrated. Considering this was already $300, I wonder how much that would add into the price. Also it seems the module itself DAC is the issue.

My Original Tune2air BT adapter plugged into the USB and AUX as well but it had fairly better bass. I hope a software update will fix the issue. These wireless units are fairly new and I feel like I’m probably beta tester at this point. I’m okay with that lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After almost 2 years of owning this car, I finally decided to install tint.

I went with XPEL CR Black 45% darkness. I've heard of XPEL with PPF but I did not know they offered tint until my buddy at the Weatherford BMW Bodyshop showed me what they offered it.

The Total Solar Energy Rejection (TSER) is what is important for heat rejection.

• 3M Crystalline40: 60%
    • Xpel CR Black 45: 52%
    • Suntek CIR40: 52%

Lower teir on my Civic:
    Suntek Carbon35: 38%

Overall the heat rejection on this tint is significantly better than my Civic's Suntek carbon. Of course they are not in the same lineup but it was nice to see an improvement in the heat rejection.

Quote Originally Posted by derbo View Post
    After almost 2 years of owning this car, I finally decided to install tint.

I went with XPEL CR Black 45% darkness. I've heard of XPEL with PPF but I did not know they offered tint until my buddy at the Weatherford BMW Bodyshop showed me what they offered it.

The Total Solar Energy Rejection (TSER) is what is important for heat rejection.

• 3M Crystalline40: 60%
    • Xpel CR Black 45: 52%
    • Suntek CIR40: 52%

Lower teir on my Civic:
    Suntek Carbon35: 38%

Overall the heat rejection on this tint is significantly better than my Civic's Suntek carbon. Of course they are not in the same lineup but it was nice to see an improvement in the heat rejection.
    Thank you for sharing data about tint heat rejection rate. I am debating if I should tint my windows or not. For the first time in my life I have a black leather interior and it's pretty bad during the summer.
    I haven't tint any Windows for last 6 years and last time I've used some sort of Llumar product.
    I've heard many good things about Xpel products, so I might give it a try.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by RUS_ZHP View Post
    Thank you for sharing data about tint heat rejection rate. I am debating if I should tint my windows or not. For the first time in my life I have a black leather interior and it's pretty bad during the summer.
    I haven't tint any Windows for last 6 years and last time I've used some sort of Llumar product.
    I've heard many good things about Xpel products, so I might give it a try.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

TSER is the number you want to look at after the darkness of the Tint you want.

That 45% looks fantastic. Do you have any other shots of the car, perhaps from a little further away? Great point about the TSER.

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    That 45% looks fantastic. Do you have any other shots of the car, perhaps from a little further away? Great point about the TSER.
    Unfortunately, I don't have anymore pics at the moment.

Here are ones I took the day after I posted in overcast:

Thanks for the additional photos. I think 45% is what I'll end up going with also.

I like the clean look

Great pic!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Page 49 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3947484950 LastLast