Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 37 of 50 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast
    You had to show me a car that looks exactly like ours, didn't you
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Quote Originally Posted by derbo View Post

Fitment is a little meh on the edge due to the 3M tape I used. Beyond that, that weave is just amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    frig. alpineweiss E90 with BMW Performance CF spoiler. this is an expensive picture for me, derek...... i'd been eyeing these before.

frig.
    peter

2004 330i ZHP
    2005 330iT ZHP
    2010 328iT M Sport

Quote Originally Posted by Sockethead View Post
    You had to show me a car that looks exactly like ours, didn't you
    Someone has to. HAHA

BMW Morristown selling it for $405 shipped (i think)

https://www.trademotion.com/parts/in...&siteid=214320

Quote Originally Posted by slater View Post
    frig. alpineweiss E90 with BMW Performance CF spoiler. this is an expensive picture for me, derek...... i'd been eyeing these before.

frig.
    you know you want it. BMW Morristown is selling it for $299.

That’s a great price for that personally
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

I think that's lower than Kristen's employee cost...
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

you know you want it. BMW Morristown is selling it for $299.

hmmmmmmm

thanks derek.................i think.......
    peter

2004 330i ZHP
    2005 330iT ZHP
    2010 328iT M Sport

I think that's lower than Kristen's employee cost...
    Employee costs at a dealership are a joke. lol
    Numerous times my buddy would tell me how much he paid for something while he worked at the dealer and I'd laugh because I knew I could get it cheaper online.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

That is the case on some things but for the most part, Kristen’s price is cheaper on the OEM branded stuff. I check everything against her price.
    The problem down here is we gotta pay tax which is really high in Charleston
    H&R sport springs,

That is the case on some things but for the most part, Kristen’s price is cheaper on the OEM branded stuff. I check everything against her price.
    The problem down here is we gotta pay tax which is really high in Charleston
    Dang your sales tax is as high as us. We have 9.25% in most areas, and 9.75% is some areas.

Monday was fun.

I got a nice big crack during a cruise with my buddy Kalim and his newly acquired M2 competition.

:sigh

Here are some quick pics I just randomly took.

#Climate Control?
    There is a very interesting option I didn't know about called Climate control windshields.
    The climate comfort windscreen uses a layer of special reflective material to reflect certain wavelengths of sunlight: infrared radiation, which is responsible for increasing temperature, is not allowed to enter the cabin, while a high level of natural light is able to pass through it.
    This reflective technology delivers a heat saving in the cabin of 10 ° C even in direct sunlight. Your air conditioning system can work more efficiently, and your enjoy a light-filled cabin with a comfortable atmosphere.

They have a nice purple-ish hue to them like the higher end S class and Tesla windshields. The caveats are they most likely interfere with radar detectors and garage door openers unless they are right by the rear view mirror where the material does not cover. I'll have to look into how to get this windshield and/or if it makes sense to have this instead of just getting a 80% tint film that doesn't mess with that stuff.

Dang your sales tax is as high as us. We have 9.25% in most areas, and 9.75% is some areas.
    i'm just gonna step in here and say WE PAY 13% ON EVERYTHING

but we get free healthcare...

Here are some quick pics I just randomly took.

frig. those are some gorgeous machines.
    peter

2004 330i ZHP
    2005 330iT ZHP
    2010 328iT M Sport

Page 37 of 50 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast