I'm looking to grab a set of Arc-8s the next time they have a group buy and just need a bit of help deciding out what route I should take. Here are my parameters:

1. Must be 18 inch wheels as I am looking to reuse my tires, which are Michelin Pilot Super Sports.
2. Must be square as I want to be able to rotate my tires.
3. Must be finished in their matt bronze finish (thanks to nextelbuddy for convincing me how sexy they look)
4. Must be able to retain the fairly comfortable ride I've become accustomed to.
5. Must be able to keep this relatively affordable so i would like to use either my front (235/40/18) or rear (255/35/18) tires and just buy 2 more tires to complete the set.

BONUS: I love the concavity look, but in order to obtain that I would need to go with an 18x9 et30 wheel. Rear won't be a problem but I don't know to what extent I would have to modify the front.

I am not lowered an would be ok with having to run a spacer if clearance would be an issue. I don't want to but would be ok with rolling my fenders. I already have what I believe is a "safe" route planned: 18x8.5 et38 all around wearing 235/40/18. So I figure if I can't make all those requirements happen, I know what I'll be settling on. But if I can make the 18x9s work without ruining my ride, I wouldn't mind trying it out.

So, what I'm wondering I can anyone recommend a set up that will make 1-5 and the Bonus all work on my car. I'm curious to see what scenarios the experts come up with to show trade offs.

Joe