Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Turning a dream into a reality

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    @papa_g - ugh, I installed my Morimoto fog lights last Christmas and still have not adjusted them properly. I don't use them because they'd blind people (sit waaaaay too high) and taking them out, adjusting, and then reinstalling them is a serious pain in the but. I feel your pain.
    Itís actually not HORRIBLE if you do it in your own drive way. I had to find a loading dock because my driveway is angled. Not fun when you are constantly paranoid someone is gonna come and threaten to call the police on you (actually, one squad car drove by and didnít even stop to see what was going on).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~ 2005 330ci ZHP Silbergrau | Black cube | Leather ~
    Current Mods: Akebono brake pads, Bilstein B4 Rear Shocks, Beisan Systems VANOS Rebuild, G.A.S. DISA O-ring, Morimoto fog lights, StopTech SS brake lines, Subwoofer tennis ball mod, Switchback Angel Eyes (turn signal), Zimmermann drilled rotors.
    My project thread ---> http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...into-a-reality

Quote Originally Posted by papa_g View Post
    Thank you, Charlie. Your M3 is exquisite.
    thanks! still work in progress

Quote Originally Posted by papa_g View Post
    It’s actually not HORRIBLE if you do it in your own drive way. I had to find a loading dock because my driveway is angled. Not fun when you are constantly paranoid someone is gonna come and threaten to call the police on you (actually, one squad car drove by and didn’t even stop to see what was going on).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I need to do the same - my apartment and my folks' place both have angled driveways.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213