Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
    Quote Originally Posted by YoitsTmac View Post
    Excellent update! It was a little odd seeing photos of an interior that looks so much like mine....and I recently pulled mine apart too. Also great to know we can refresh the cube trim! Mine is a little sad in some spots. I didn't understand, did you DIY the fabric replacement of the headliner and pillars, or a shop? Mine will need some love soon too and I know it's not fun... I tried to DIY my last car but it peeled quickly.
    Yeah I DIYd it. The c pillars look worse than before I started, but at least the fabric is sticking now haha.
    Not fun at all. I think what happens is the fabric shrinks via all the heat cycles and then becomes near impossible to glue back on correctly. I’ll probably have a shop do it professionally 1 day.
    ~ 2005 330ci ZHP Silbergrau | Black cube | Leather ~
    Current Mods: Akebono brake pads, Bilstein B4 Rear Shocks, Beisan Systems VANOS Rebuild, G.A.S. DISA O-ring, Morimoto fog lights, StopTech SS brake lines, Subwoofer tennis ball mod, Switchback Angel Eyes (turn signal), Zimmermann drilled rotors.
    My project thread ---> http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...into-a-reality

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    THIS. ����
    --Trevor--
    Vancouver, BC

Over half a year since my last post, but car has been sitting since mid december due to a dead starter.

I recently started a new job and was very busy with a move, so I had really no time to work on the car. I just yesterday finished the starter replacement and it was a huge success. I am only now realizing my starter has been soft failing ever since I got the car at 86k miles. It starts up SOO effing fast now its almost unsettling haha.

Upcoming projects include:
    - Fix the transmission leak once and for all (http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...n-A-T-oil-leak)
    - Front bumper and passenger wheel well trim replacement (new bumper from Umnitza is just sitting in my garage, tempting me with its perfection)
    - Front wheel bearings
    ~ 2005 330ci ZHP Silbergrau | Black cube | Leather ~
    Current Mods: Akebono brake pads, Bilstein B4 Rear Shocks, Beisan Systems VANOS Rebuild, G.A.S. DISA O-ring, Morimoto fog lights, StopTech SS brake lines, Subwoofer tennis ball mod, Switchback Angel Eyes (turn signal), Zimmermann drilled rotors.
    My project thread ---> http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...into-a-reality

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314