Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Navigating the Site

Questions about using the site:

Is there a certain number of posts that determines the label under our user names (Associate, soldier, boss etc)? Just want to understand the pecking order

Thanks – really enjoying the site. It’s helping me get my feet wet on my new-to-me E46
    Pete

Yes.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Quote Originally Posted by pedro2u View Post
    Questions about using the site:

Is there a certain number of posts that determines the label under our user names (Associate, soldier, boss etc)? Just want to understand the pecking order

Thanks – really enjoying the site. It’s helping me get my feet wet on my new-to-me E46
    Absolutely Sir...

http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10797

http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10797
    Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    Yes.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    Don't be a......

Sent from my S8+
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    Don't be a......
    Huh? Is giving an answer to his question not allowed?
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    Huh? Is giving an answer to his question not allowed?
    Yes.
    2005 Jet Black 6MT ZHP "Family First"
    ~Rob~

Dane

Thanks for the thread. I can see it's a lively topic

I assume post number 1 in that thread had the answers in the image that was supposed to be shown there, but it's not. Which just created another site question. I see a lot of blank images in threads like this one that direct you to Photobucket. Do we need to pay a monthly fee to Photobucket to be able to see those images? Or can you repost the image so that whatever site is hosting the images now will allow it to be shown?

Pete
    Pete

Photobucket screwed everyone over recently and ruined all the links, so there are a lot of broken images in forums now.

seems that way. So, without an image with the details, and me wanting to fit into "the Family" and be respectful to your titles, I'm deducing from folks post counts in these threads that these are some of the titles/ranks in order in "the family". This message will self destruct after reading:

Capo di tutti capi
    Boss Emeritus
    Boss
    Capo
    Consigiliere
    Campieri
    Wise Guy
    Big Earner
    Messaggero
    Enforcer
    Soldier
    Associate
    Pete

Quote Originally Posted by pedro2u View Post
    Dane

Thanks for the thread. I can see it's a lively topic

I assume post number 1 in that thread had the answers in the image that was supposed to be shown there, but it's not. Which just created another site question. I see a lot of blank images in threads like this one that direct you to Photobucket. Do we need to pay a monthly fee to Photobucket to be able to see those images? Or can you repost the image so that whatever site is hosting the images now will allow it to be shown?

Pete
    Fixed

Sent from my S8+
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Thanks Dane. That's exactly what I was wondering
    Pete

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast