Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Scott, welcome.

I won't talk to much here as we talked a bit via email. I will say it's great to have you on board.

If the car holds the sentimental value I think it does, You're going to want to buy it back and make the repairs.

We can help you along with it.

Sent from my S8+
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by droman81 View Post
    That strut brace is worth a pretty penny as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yup, I see they are still getting a good price.

Quote Originally Posted by Oltorf View Post
    Thanks for that, looks easy enough.

Thanks for all the offers of help I am sure i will need it. I am hitting up my friends now looking for a car trailer.

As for the headlights are there any identifying marks to tell what I have. Will a VIN check have any answers?

Looks like Bixenon based on the voltage warning label above the headlights. I have the same thing. They're wonderful, adaptive (peek around corners) lights that you'll want to replace with a used pair. Shouldn't be hard to find and we can definitely help you track down a set.

Also, I just pulled off the bumper on my car and remembered how stupid easy it is. Remove the belly pan (loosen the 7 x #3 phillips screws and drop it down. You'll need a small 8mm socket to to remove three screws on each fender liner, two on the bottom, one just inside the fender. Then a female torx (I actually use a 3/8" socket without issue) to remove the two long bolts going up through the bumper shocks. Disconnect the fog lights and horns as you slide the whole bumper cover forward and off the car. Easy peasy.

My current situation may give you an idea of what's underneath:

Nice I get to see a few more of the plastic bits that are gone on mine. I still have Barry's jack stands, looks like they will come in handy.

So the insurance company called today here are the #s they will send me a check for $6494.06 my $250 deducted, with a buyback of $1000.

When I look at NADA for this car i come up with $7500

It will cost them $1700 to haul it to a Copart, and i think Copart will pay them $2000 for it.

Open for any advice on dealing with the insurance company on getting a better price. Never totaled anything before. not a happy guy....

Ive only been here for a few months and I can tell you this is by far the best on-line community I've ever been a part of. The veterans on here can help you get that back on the road quickly.

Take off your coat. Stay a while.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Quote Originally Posted by johnrando View Post

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    ? No idea what a dancing roundel means.

edit; must be let the song and dance with the insurance company begin...haha
    Last edited by zak; 11-21-2017 at 08:06 PM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast