Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Recommending: Gloss Black Kidney Grilles

Not 100% sure if this is the right place to recommend a part, but I purchased these kidney grilles a couple of weeks ago because both of the originals broke (and were strongly duct-taped). So far I love how they look. They snapped right in, the only modification I had to do was to cut out a notch so that the hood latch can fully extend. This took a little bit of work with the Dremel but I got it... would have been easier if I had done it before installing them, but I didn't expect the problem and I was afraid to pull them back out. Anyways, 2 weeks in and I like them so far, especially for $37.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Before and After:
    Name:  IMG_4491.JPG
Views: 1910
Size:  735.0 KBName:  IMG_4493.JPG
Views: 1794
Size:  707.1 KB

Thanks for the review!

Sent from my S8+
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

nice. that's what I wanted was gloss black instead of matte black.
    John||2005 BMW 330i ZHP||1995 Chevrolet Camaro 3.4L||2008 Hummer H2 SUT|| @oltorf.the.destroyer

With the OEM ones NLA I sure people are looking for alternatives.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Quote Originally Posted by Oltorf View Post
    nice. that's what I wanted was gloss black instead of matte black.
    I agree. Unfortunately now it makes me want to change all the trim pieces haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Yankeefan View Post
    I agree. Unfortunately now it makes me want to change all the trim pieces haha.

Sent from my S8+
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

They do look sweet, and I would love to replace mine to match the glossy window trim, but I have the matte black equivalents and, while they had the same latch interference issue, they have proven remarkably easy to recondition with emery cloth. Is the glossy finish achieved via high polish or paint?
    Last edited by Reasoned1; 11-22-2017 at 02:38 AM.

now get red/black bmw emblem

Quote Originally Posted by johnrando View Post
    With the OEM ones NLA I sure people are looking for alternatives.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    ECS tuning still has the right one for coupes: https://www.ecstuning.com/b-genuine-...t/51132158538/
    and the left one for sedans: https://www.ecstuning.com/b-genuine-...t/51132158543/

Ended up getting this one. I will try it out once the car's back from the shop and give my review:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast