Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

ZHP Registry question

I was scanning Autotrader for various BMW's, like always/just for fun, and had zero'd in on ZHP's. While I was at it, I figured to register those not yet in the registry, and after registering 10 or so, I got a message saying 'too many submissions from this destination' or something like that.

Does somebody on here run that site? I'm just curious if I'll be able to get back in there...not that it really matters but I don't mind registering ZHPs (I always cross check the listing w/ a BMW VIN decoder for accuracy).

Was surprised today, almost everything I plugged in was not yet registered, usually it's 50/50.

Cheers fellas

Jeff
    E90 M3
    F15 X5 50i M Sport
    Former ZHP owner

Good job, sir. We appreciate your time and efforts to add zhp vehicles into the registry. It could be a limit is set for daily entries. I bet you can add more entries today.
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

This is the first I'm hearing about the registry - will add mine. Thanks!
    2006 330ci ZHP - Silbergrau Metallic / Stoff Laser/Anthrazit / Alu Black Cube trim / Adaptive Xenon headlights / HK hi-fi system / heated front seats

As a new owner, I hadn't heard of ZHPregistry.net either, but I thought I'd join. I'm surprised at the result though. I can't possibly be the only owner of a 2005 Black Sapphire Convertible with a Black Alcantara interior and a 6sp? Really?
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Pete

Quote Originally Posted by fredo View Post
    Good job, sir. We appreciate your time and efforts to add zhp vehicles into the registry. It could be a limit is set for daily entries. I bet you can add more entries today.
    Yep, able to enter again this morning!

Quote Originally Posted by pedro2u View Post
    As a new owner, I hadn't heard of ZHPregistry.net either, but I thought I'd join. I'm surprised at the result though. I can't possibly be the only owner of a 2005 Black Sapphire Convertible with a Black Alcantara interior and a 6sp? Really?
    That's why we need more people to enter them! :thumbs

4 doors are heavily represented, convertibles not so much. Also not sure how common alcantara was on the vert?

I just entered 2 convertibles, will keep registering them until I get bumped out for the day!

Jeff
    E90 M3
    F15 X5 50i M Sport
    Former ZHP owner

Probably because they only have 2,517 ZHP's in their database. Anyone know the actual number produced?

Interesting Stats to have though
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Pete

Check this thread for ZHP production numbers:

http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...uction-Numbers
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

Thanks Fredo, great data. As pointed out in the thread, all that was missing was production stats by model year
    Pete

I ran into that problem a few times.

I think the owner of that site is a member here but I have not see a post from him/her in some time.

It would be nice if we could just upload multiple vins at once via csv file, etc.

---
    "ZHP is a garbage option anyway- just some cosmetic upgrades with a different cam and diff to claw back some of the performance lost fitting those hideous and heavy wheels. Any 330 with a 3.46 diff will smoke a ZHP every time. The whole Mafia thing reeks of childish behavior." - anonymous E46 fanatic

jiggz,

Thanks for taking the time go do this.

Sent from my S8+
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim