Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 45 of 85 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast
    Excellent video. It will become more polished with time. How many hours did you have in editing it?
    -Corey

2003 Blue ZHP Sedan @ 210k
    Dead due to damaged valve. Parts are being transferred to a wagon:

2003 325iT Japanrot 6MT @ 230k

Good stuff!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    Waiting for the outside possibility of "what have I done? Let's just scuttle the whole thing and do it as a tax write off"

Jokes aside, loved the video
    Lol, thanks, Will! Much appreciated.

Normal person would probably be pulling its hair out right about now, I see it as a challenge and can't wait to go to the garage and work on it. It has good bones and deserves to be saved. So far, knock wood, everything looks fixable.

If you remember the E46 325i M Sport Stratus gray that I bought to flip quickly, now that was a "what have I bought" moment. The tie rods were rusted so badly that alignment couldn't be done, I wanted to go underneath it to have a look and I started to lift it by the left jack point -- I just heard rust crunching and jack pad sinking, the immediate reaction was Nope, not touching this rusty garbage anymore.

I sold it disclosing that and the guy who bought it stays in touch and has started to sort it out. He removed the side skirts and there is soooo much rust.

Quote Originally Posted by DeathTrap View Post
    Excellent video. It will become more polished with time. How many hours did you have in editing it?
    Thank you! Absolutely, I'm a novice with editing and it should become better with time.
    If the sound is one of the shortcomings you noticed, you see me walking around with a microphone but it's actually not working because I'm dumb and realized that too late. My stupid phone needed a special TRRS cable in order for the microphone to work so everything up until the outro is phone mic. I was so pissed after realizing that and I'm an IT guy...

Well, not really sure as I didn't account for the hours, I'd say I spent about 3 weeks playing with it, trying out different things and learning beginners editing. That said, I didn't spend every hour editing, last 5 days while I was on vacation back home were the most productive ones. I also got sick in the meantime, my stupid voice changed and I had to wait for it to pass as I sounded like a completely different person in voice-over, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by johnrando View Post
    Good stuff!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Thanks, John!

Btw, still waiting on @704sw & @ZHPizza for feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by Sreten View Post
    Btw, still waiting on @704sw & @ZHPizza for feedback.
    I'll get back to you when I find 15 minutes to sit still

I'm eating like week old pizza right now so might have an opportunity later tonight if this cheese is overripe

Quote Originally Posted by ZHPizza View Post
    I'm eating like week old pizza right now so might have an opportunity later tonight if this cheese is overripe
    Thank you so, so much for that.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Holy crap, LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by ZHPizza View Post
    I'll get back to you when I find 15 minutes to sit still

Dude, no sweat. I was just hunting for an amusing post from your side and I got one!

That sounds awful. 2 words for you: Frozen ZHPizza.

Quote Originally Posted by holyc0w View Post
    FCPEuro is that you?

I kkeed...I keed
    LMAO

Nothing like dropping $800 buying control arms, coolant, o-rings, etc and getting one big flimsy cardboard box, retaped by the shipping company, with a hole like a grenade went off, and some baggies of small parts hanging out. I mean, I'm cheap and chose economy shipping but what's a couple extra pieces of tape cost or a thicker box?

Btw, some gems in this thread..."overripe cheese" bahaha
    '04 330i ZHP sedan | Mystic blue | Alcantara | 6MT | 111k
    '98 740il | Schwartz 2 | Sandbeige | 5AT | 238k | lowered on Bilsteins w/ B&G springs
    '00 540i sport | Titanium silver | Black | 5AT | 120k
    '85 Mustang GT convertible | Medium charcoal metallic | Gray | 5MT | 215k | one owner, all original

Dude. Two frozen quesadillas later, I've finished the video. My thoughts:

1. Your accent is dope. It makes everything more fun.

2. Loved the pure joy at finding working cupholders

3. And knocking out the c pillar lights

4. I need a cocaine table in my car

5. Did you ever figure out what the smell was?

6. The whole run through of the busted interior was really fun

7. "Wee 12" is funny to hear - Germany has ruined you

8. Thanks for bleeping that f bomb my virgin ears can't handle such profanity

9. Needs more schiesses

Overall, I LOVED IT

It was like one of your stupid long posts but you read it to me and added action shots. I couldn't ask for more.

Page 45 of 85 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast