Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 66 of 85 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast
    No SMG. 70% of problems have been avoided. Good choice sir.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    -Corey

2003 Blue ZHP Sedan @ 210k
    Dead due to damaged valve. Parts are being transferred to a wagon:

2003 325iT Japanrot 6MT @ 230k

Gutentight!

Great video as usual!

2004 BMW 330CI ZHP, Silver Grey Metallic, Dinan: Stage 2 Software, High Flow Intake,
    Free Flow Exhaust, Front Strut Bar, Stage 2 Suspension System, Staggered Hartge Replica Wheels,
    M3 Mirrors (Side and Interior), M3 Seats

Good find. That's very cool !
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    Looks like you have fans at Road and Track!

Posted 5/8/20:
    https://www.roadandtrack.com/car-cul...ration-videos/
    That's awesome!

Thanks for the link, Will! Didn't see it until you posted it here. That's really awesome and makes me proud.

In other news, I am so ready to set the E38 on fire.

Found 2 old original fuel injectors that are falling apart and 10 replacement ones that are actually longer! So the 2 old ones were not sealing properly. Now I have to figure out what to do here as new injectors are over $1.000. They are specific to facelift 750iL with M73N engine.

Valve cover gasket appears to have been glued to the head. I have no other way of explaining this.

[l

It took me an hour of insane prying to remove the cover. I've never seen anything like this in my life.
    Stupidity of the person who did this is remarkable, it took me few hours just to clean all of this after.
    Based on that, I decide to leave the other side alone as the idiot basically permanently sealed it and there's no chance of it leaking, just a nightmare to take off.

I hate previous owners and mechanics of this car so so much. It's absolutely incredible how mistreated this car was.

On the bright side, the engine is clean on the inside and received regular oil changes at least.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Watching you smash those lights was very satisfying in the last video. Just imagine how many views you’d get lighting a car on fire...

Seriously though, I have really enjoyed all of your videos and eagerly await the next!

Quote Originally Posted by 28firefighter View Post
    Watching you smash those lights was very satisfying in the last video. Just imagine how many views you’d get lighting a car on fire...

Seriously though, I have really enjoyed all of your videos and eagerly await the next!
    Thank you!

Got some cool and exciting news! Been getting sponsorship inquiries for future videos here and there, for smart wallets, some software I've never heard of... but nothing that really exists me.

So I decided to reach out to Liqui Moly. I've been emailing with the same support person for years now whenever I had questions about their products and he put me in touch with their marketing team and they agreed to support the E46 325i Touring project!

They are sending me a full care package to replace absolutely all of the fluids plus some other goodies like additives and their merch.

I love their products and have been using their oil for years so I'm super stoked! If it all goes well and they like the video, they would continue supporting other projects which would be awesome!

Awesome, congrats!!

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

That's very cool... now only if one was able to get sponsorship for project threads
    2004 BMW 330CI ZHP (well, technically ZAM)

Page 66 of 85 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast