Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 72 of 85 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast
    Youtube recommendations coming in right on time

2004 BMW 330CI ZHP (well, technically ZAM)

Quote Originally Posted by t.er View Post

Haha, I came here to post the same. Perfect timing.

...about to take another hit of the M539 crack-pipe...

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    Congrats on the 100k subs! There's a reason so many people find your content entertaining.
    Thank you, Will!

Quote Originally Posted by fredo View Post
    Congrats, sir. That's a big milestone.
    Cheers, Fredo!

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    Can't believe it blew up so quick. Congrats dude!
    Me neither! Thanks man!

Quote Originally Posted by PdZHP View Post
    Videos in German, Spanish and Chinese.... the trifecta!
    lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    Amazing, congrats on the milestone! The quality of your videos speak for themselves.

Thanks for letting us watch over your shoulder and live vicariously.
    Thanks, Will. Appreciate it!

Quote Originally Posted by t.er View Post
    Good stuff. :D

Did a thing on the Touring. Installed high gloss shadowline window trim.

I love it! This to me is the biggest visual improvement on the car, looks so much more elegant and up to date.

I ordered first batch of parts so I'll start working on it soon.

That looks so much better. Chrome window trim, in my opinion, always looks lost on lighter colored cars.
    Emma - 2005 BMW 330ci ZHP 6MT Estorilblau Individual

Sportline 8s 18x8.5F - 18x9.5R | APEX ARC-8 18x8.5 Square | aFe Intake | 135i Brembo F/R Calipers | 26mm Front/20mm Rear Sway Bars | Z4 Mirror
    M3 Dead Pedal | Lexus ES300 Yellow Fog Light Retrofit | Koni Yellows/H&R Springs | Llumar CTX 40% | Coby Tri-Stitch Wheel & Boots

Awaiting Install: M3 Wing Mirrors

How did you replace the B pillar trim? I couldn't find a DIY when I last looked.
    Mine is all gouged. I have a feeling someone tried prying the door open or something (potential theft) as the glass on that door is also non-OE BMW. /shrug

I'm going to be painting my trim on my touring, which I realize is practically the same thing. The chrome is just terrible!
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Agreed, chrome must go. I was thinking of just vinyl wrapping the chrome matte black on my touring as well.

2004 BMW 330CI ZHP, Silver Grey Metallic, Dinan: Stage 2 Software, High Flow Intake,
    Free Flow Exhaust, Front Strut Bar, Stage 2 Suspension System, Staggered Hartge Replica Wheels,
    M3 Mirrors (Side and Interior), M3 Seats

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    How did you replace the B pillar trim? I couldn't find a DIY when I last looked.
    Mine is all gouged. I have a feeling someone tried prying the door open or something (potential theft) as the glass on that door is also non-OE BMW. /shrug

I'm going to be painting my trim on my touring, which I realize is practically the same thing. The chrome is just terrible!
    Lower the windows and pull out the rubber seal, there are 3 screws behind it. Once those are removed, the whole thing slides upwards.

Got the spark plugs replaced on the touring. Been a while since I've seen them this bad.

It's clearly burning oil and I can see some smoke when I rev it now. I'm thinking the CCV is shot so I'm replacing that next, also valve cover gasket is leaking in the spark plug well so new gasket and Vanos rebuild comes after CCV.
    Later, I'll put Liqui Moly engine flush as the oil that I drained was pitch black and filter sludgy. Lots to do but it's nice being remined how much I love working on M54.

I know you’ve been sponsored and are more motivated to say answer the following question “yes,” but does the LiquiMoly Engine Flush work well?
    Emma - 2005 BMW 330ci ZHP 6MT Estorilblau Individual

Sportline 8s 18x8.5F - 18x9.5R | APEX ARC-8 18x8.5 Square | aFe Intake | 135i Brembo F/R Calipers | 26mm Front/20mm Rear Sway Bars | Z4 Mirror
    M3 Dead Pedal | Lexus ES300 Yellow Fog Light Retrofit | Koni Yellows/H&R Springs | Llumar CTX 40% | Coby Tri-Stitch Wheel & Boots

Awaiting Install: M3 Wing Mirrors

Well, nothing to do with sponsorship in this case. I've used their engine flush once before on the first 850i from Spain and what I learned there is that you need to determine if you actually need to use it or not.

On this E46 the engine is sludgy (judging by the oil filter and smoky exhaust) so it's needed. On that 850i the engine wasn't sludgy but I thought it would benefit from it since it was sitting for so long and this stuff cleans so well that wherever the gaskets are old and weak and built-up sludge was stopping it from leaking, it will develop an oil leak there as it will remove that sludge. After that, I got an oil leak from the timing cover, so in that case it wasn't a good idea to use it.

Any engine flush will work similar so just need to understand when to use it. Friend of mine had low compression on one cylinder on his 850i, put LM engine flush and actually got good compression results after.

I'll likely check compression on this engine before and after I run the cleaner in case we have bigger problems.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Awesome update! Gloss trim makes a day and night difference.
    I also like that your touring, like most of them in Europe, has a roof rack deleted. Car looks much cleaner in my opinion.
    That is what I am planning to do on my car, but finding those covers for the roof is hard in US. I think the only option is a dealer.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Page 72 of 85 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast