Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 54 of 85 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
    Yes, that was the plan all along so I don't pay for another space in the yard. The max lifting height of the lift is 1.9 meters and the garage ceiling is pretty high so there should be enough space. Although to be honest, I never bothered to take measurement of the ceiling height, I was always eyeballing it and went with it'll fit.

I hope it doesn't bite me in the ass now that you mentioned it but they also have a lift in one of the smaller garages with a lower ceiling and it fits.

We have lift-off!

So much space for activities underneath! This is the highest position with the biggest vehicle I have and the clearance is great.

I was deliberately delaying oil change on the M5 until the lift was done. This is going to be so easy.

Super jealous.
    Emma - 2005 BMW 330ci ZHP 6MT Estorilblau Individual

Sportline 8s 18x8.5F - 18x9.5R | APEX ARC-8 18x8.5 Square | aFe Intake | 135i Brembo F/R Calipers | 26mm Front/20mm Rear Sway Bars | Z4 Mirror
    M3 Dead Pedal | Lexus ES300 Yellow Fog Light Retrofit | Koni Yellows/H&R Springs | Llumar CTX 40% | Coby Tri-Stitch Wheel & Boots

Awaiting Install: M3 Wing Mirrors

Well done, sir. Congrats.
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

Thank you, guys!

I worked in parking lots, driveways where HOA had a thing for me, on the street where people walking by laughed and pointed fingers at a broken BMW, poisoned myself in shitty underground car parks... To have a small garage and a proper lift has been a long-time dream of mine. I can't tell you how excited I am.

So cool!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Thanks, John!

I started to get a very violent steering wheel shake under braking and I was suspecting the rotors might be bad but nein, thrust arm bushings are toast!

Lemforder thrust arms that I installed when I bought the car in May of 2018 as part of complete suspension overhaul. 12k miles later and both of them leaked.
    I've never had issues with Lemforder other than with a pair of sway bar links that went after 11k miles but I expected a lot from control arms. So disappointing and frustrating. I ordered TRW arms and will try to send these back under warranty.

I think I remember your post about it. It sucks. It's been happening for too long to be a bad batch at this point.

I didn't have time this month to finish part 2 of project Bilbao but I made a quick video of the oil change and oil level sensor replacement on the M5. That's when I learned the bushings are shot.

I mainly wanted to test the new camera which I'm yet to master and play with the lift. Still can't believe I have a damn lift!

Disappointing there was no German Made Torque Wrench used in the video.

Car sounds great btw

Thanks, Vas! Actually I did use a torque wrench on the oil level sensor set to 9 Nm but it just wouldn't click for some reason and it felt like it would snap if I kept pushing so I decided to proceed by hand. It would suck big time if one of those studs were to break off.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Page 54 of 85 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast